- f o u r -

"I'm telling you hyung, there's something weird going on with those two" Taehyung whispered silently to the older next to him while staring at the young couple who were both in dazed. One staring at the ceiling and one staring at the floor.

"Who knew the floor and the ceiling were interesting" Hoseok commented watching the two males continuously stare.

"Would you both stop pointing out the obvious! Aish..go do something productive" Jin sighed as he shooed both boys out of the room.

"We're on break..what're we supposed to do" The older of the two mumbled as they exited nonetheless.

After they left, tension arose in the room and Jin could not have wanted to be swallowed by the floor so bad. How he wished he would've gone with the other two earlier when he had the chance. The tension was so thick it was starting to constrict his throat making it slightly harder to breathe. He wasn't even exaggerating it at this point. Having enough of the situation, the older stood up and excused himself leaving the two alone in silence.

"When are we gonna tell the others.." The blonde started playing with his fingers not interested at the floor at the moment. Jungkook sighed and sat up straight hissing slightly from the pain in his neck from having looked up for so long.

"Look...Jimin I'm not letting our relationship fall apart without any proper or legit justification" His tone was stern, Jimin knew it would be hard to get Jungkook to agree with him to do this. Although he wanted to end things with him he knew that making his own decision to just walk away from their relationship would be a little unfair to the younger male.

"Jungkook we're not Namjoon and Jin. We can't—"

"Exactly, we're us. We're Jimin and Jungkook. They'll handle their relationship and we'll handle ours"

"Jungkook you don't understand" Jimin argued back frowning as the other shook his head disapprovingly.

"The thing is..I do. I feel like sometimes you still think I'm the same 18 year old Jungkook when I'm not. I'm 22 for god sake" Jungkook stood up and faced the smaller who had a deep frown on his face.

Jimin wanted to cry. He really did, he was so frustrated about the situation. Frustrated that Jungkook wouldn't just make this easier for the both of them and end it.

Frustrated that Jungkook still fought for them while he on the other hand gave up all because he couldn't contain his love for the younger. All because he was so selfish. His train of thought was caught off as he felt Jungkook kneel down to face him and caress his face just like he did before.

"Hyung.." The warmth of Jungkook's hand really amazed the older. Jimin always had cold hands and he remembered holding Jungkook's because it was that warm.

"We had a promise that..that we'd fight for this remember?" His voice was so smooth...so reassuring that it almost made Jimin want to cry out. He was too considerate and stubborn about their relationship and Jimin felt like breaking down. It reminded him of what caught his attention when first met Jungkook.

"You wouldn't break that promise right?" Those words kept repeating in the blonde's head. His heartbeat started picking up its pace as he looked down and saw the promise ring Jungkook gave during their trip to Tokyo.

That was his most precious memory he had with Jungkook. It was honestly the best days of his life. No cameras, no crazy fans, no shows, no interviews, no fan meets, and no other members, just them. Don't get Jimin wrong, he loves the other members like family but it felt ridiculously nice to spend alone time with his boyfriend.

He remembered the fun times they had at Disneyland. All the delicious food they ate and the blood rushing rides they rode. It brought a small smile on the older's face as tears flowed down his cheeks.

And his most favorite memory was when Jungkook revealed the rings. He vaguely remembers entering the store. Jimin didn't know, he wasn't aware that Jungkook was buying the rings at that very moment. He was too distracted looking at other fancy jewelry.

But that night. It was perfect. They were alone riding the ferris wheel Jungkook shot a video of for GCF. The ride was slow so you could get a good look at Tokyo's beauty at night far up in the sky. So when they arrived at the top Jungkook gave a heartfelt (cheesy) speech to Jimin as the instrumental of serendipity played in the background. But of course he won't forget how Jungkook almost dropped the ring from hundreds of feet up high. And definitely not how Jungkook slid the ring on his finger and how he did the same.

It was so..fairytale like. Jimin just couldn't wrap his head around how he would be married to the man in front of him in a couple years and yet here he was trying to break up with Jungkook. How pathetic could he get at this point.

"Jimin...baby look at me. Stop crying for me angel" Jungkook sat down next to him and hugged him tightly not wanting to let go anytime soon and Jimin wasn't complaining. After waiting for a couple of seconds he pulled back and the hand that was rubbing the smaller's back was now back on his cheek as the other was on his waist. Brown orbs stared back at crystal like ones.

"I hate seeing you sad, seeing you cry Jimin. It hurts me twice as more so please do me a favor and stop" Jungkook tried joking, but it only caused him to get lightly punched on his arm, but wanting to take his lover's sadness away he purposely forced himself to lay down on the couch they were on; trying to exaggerate the force of the older's punch. Jimin giggled and straddled the younger and leaned down to kiss his neck sweetly.

"I don't know what I was thinking...I'm sorry for acting irrationally and not thinking about you...about us" Jimin sniffled as he cuddled closer to Jungkook which was nearly impossible since he was already glued onto him.

"Don't be sorry, I understand how you're feeling right now and I want you to know that I don't want you going through that alone" He wrapped his arms around Jimin's petite body.

"And if you're going through pain then I'm gonna have to go through that with you whether you like it or not" Jimin could feel Jungkook kiss his head lovingly as he smiled with a blush on his face.

How did I get so lucky with you?, They both thought.