Kal'tsit: I was just checking up on you. I heard that you and Platinum found a dead body this morning.  

(Y/N): I did, Dr. Kal'tsit. It was-

Kal'tsit: Amiya told me it was the Doctor that got murdered this morning. I'm only here to make sure you're okay after witnessing something that you did not wish to see. 

Nearl: I have one question, how did you know (Y/N) was here? 

Kal'tsit: This room was the last place I would check. Besides, I noticed that you and Platinum come here often. 

Nearl: We just use this room a lot. Since no one's using it, we might as well take advantage of it. 

Kal'tsit: Makes sense, I apologize for interrupting on whatever you're doing. Well, I'll be seeing you two later. We have to discuss this incident that occurred this morning. 

Dr. Kal'tsit headed off as I slowly closed the door. 

Nearl's POV 

I looked at (Y/N) as he slowly closed the door. 

(Y/N): Something isn't right about Dr. Kal'tsit. I don't know what it is, but she's being nosy for some reason. 

Nearl: She's sometimes like that, ever since the Phantom Legion showed up in the other place. She knows this room before you joined Rhodes Island, and even so she would drop by anytime to check up on someone because this was used to be the place where operators lounge around. 

(Y/N): Well that sucks.

Nearl: Don't worry about it. You have me and Platinum to back you up. 

(Y/N): Whatever ma'am... By the way, does she know that you and Platinum are handling those bastards on the other side?

Nearl: She doesn't know about it. Ever since she started to investigate this, she was concerned that it would end up causing Rhodes Island to go to war, and not to mention we have to deal with the lives of citizens in Terra. To simply put it, she doesn't have time for it so we took over the investigation without telling her. 

(Y/N): So that's why you and Platinum are into this. 

Nearl: It's more than that, (Y/N). Dr. Kal'tsit was aware of a threat outside of Terra that would end up showing here. However, she was unable to be permitted. So Platinum and Amiya's friend decided to try it out. For some reason, they have access to that area. They stepped in and it was a completely different world that they never witnessed. After they found their discovery, Platinum came to me and propose something bizarre that didn't make sense to me. It was a world where females have mechanical parts attached to their backs like warship parts. So I decided to do some research on this discovery and what she told me was real. 

(Y/N): Where is it?

I typed the coordinates on the computer that lead to where Platinum and Amiya's friend found that other world.

Nearl: It's located in the middle of Siesta. A portal is placed that leads to there.

(Y/N): Why would a portal be placed in the middle of nowhere? 

Nearl: The portal was from those bastards you mention about. They set this up so others who aren't Doctors can enter and bring havoc to here. 

(Y/N): So they're going to breach into Terra after they're done dealing with whatever that world is. What kind of monsters are they!?

Nearl: They're humans like you. 

(Y/N) didn't like what I said to him. 

Third Person POV