♤ Chapter One ♤

A/N: Enjoy! Also, pardon me if the Point Of Views switch too fast and it gets annoying.. I do sincerely hope it does not bother anyone reading my story. 

* I do not own Kuroshitsuji / Black Butler / 黒執事 or any of the characters in it. *

[ Chapter One ]

[ Sebastian's POV ]

I stepped around the manor, checking every corner and every space after I've cleaned up. A smile then finally graced my lips as I nodded at the spotless manor. Now.. It should be time for the Young Master to wake up. I headed upstairs quickly, stepping into the Young Master's room noiselessly. I glanced at the sound asleep boy in his bed as I moved over to the curtains to open them, the bright light rays shining in through the windows.

" Young Master, it's time to wake up.. " I spoke, at a soft but audible volume as I turned around to wake the boy up.

[ Ciel's POV ] [ Meanwhile ]

Upon hearing the voice of my butler, I peeled my eyes open lightly, Sebastian's figure right in front of me, the usual grin tugging on his lips. I let out a light groan and pulled myself up off the bed as Sebastian left and returned back quickly with my outfit for the day.

[ Sebastian's POV ]

I kneeled down infront of the small figure and started to swiftly unbutton his night shirt. I kept a straight face, my eyes lightly gazing at his skin that looked so smooth.. The skin that resembled of a porcelain doll's. It was so pale, and so beautiful. I didn't let myself get carried away or let myself touch him, I just concentrated on undressing and dressing him up then.

***

" Earl Grey.. " I blinked softly as a light smile appeared on my lips.

" The Young Master is so very accurate as usual. " I stood aside and watched him sip on his tea and tuck in into his breakfast.

" After your breakfast, there are some important paperwork you have to do regarding the new toy product that's going to be manufactured soon. Then in the afternoon, you'll have your dance lesson with your instructor, Miss Cordelia. You'll have your day free after. " I spoke, telling him about the schedule for the day.

I did hear a light groan escape his lips when I mentioned about his dance lesson. The Young Master remains unchanged.. He has never liked dancing and he was certainly pretty bad at it some time earlier. A small smile appeared on my lips as I thought about it. Though he may dislike it, he still does his best. That's the Young Master I know.

" What are you smiling about? " I blinked at the boy, and tilted my head lightly at him. The smile never did fade even after he found out.

" It's not a big deal. I'm merely just thinking about something quite amusing to me.. " I replied as I kept the dirty dishes away after he has finished his breakfast.

[ Ciel's POV ]

I glanced at the other male, narrowing my eyes at him in suspicion. What on Earth was he smiling about? He's always so mysterious. I can never tell what he's thinking.

" I want another cup of tea. Bring it into my study. " I spoke as Sebastian was heading out of the room, getting off the bed as I started to make my way out to my study room.

" Of course. " I heard Sebastian reply as I followed him quietly down the hallway. I gazed at his back and his tall figure. I admit, he certainly is attractive.. This is only a mere compliment and nothing else. I stepped in into my study room as Sebastian continued to walk off to the kitchen to make me more tea. I peeked out of the room lightly at Sebastian's back as he moved.