Prologue

When Rosa first opened her eyes she was in an unknown place filled with small trees, flowers pots, different types and colors of flowers. But the main problem is that those things weren't heavenly flowers or trees. Everything was unfamiliar. Her head was hurting, eyes we're blurry. She laid down there on the muddy surface for a while until the blurry vision is gone.

Looking here and there she came to a conclusion that she had crossed over to Earth where all the mortals lived from Celestial heaven.

She tried hard to remember what exactly happened but there's a blank space in her memory. Her instinct told her that she's missing something important but what's that she doesn't know. And there's a voice saying that she must find the pendant to go back to her home.

She doesn't exactly remember what the pendent look like but her instinct say that she'll remember it's presence as long as it's within 100 meter radius.

Without the general knowledge of the life of those mortals in earth Rosa is all alone. She cried bitterly without tears cursing herself why she didn't listen when they were learning about the mortals in Heavenly School.

After crying bitter tears she discovered that she doesn't even have clothes on her. She's all naked like a mortal baby.

She slowly got up from the muddy surface, looked at her surroundings and went to the only light source there was. After walking a little she discovered that the light was coming from a balcony room. Opening her wings she flew on the second floor of the balcony and landed on the big balcony with ease and took back the wings again. No one was there. Opening the door of the balcony she entered the room carefully. Everything was shining with lights. She doesn't know how mortals can produce light like the Light God but at the ceiling there was a light source shining like crystal which ere found in Light God's territory in Heaven. She was so fascinated seeing the beautiful light source on the ceiling. But soon she started to look elsewhere to cover herself first. Fortunately she found the walkin closet in the room where she chose a fluffy hoodie because it was white which looks a little like her wings. Wearing the hoodie with much difficulty she was proud of her own wit. But soon her stomach made a gurgling sound indicating her hunger but there was no food. She again started looking for edible food. Even though she wasn't familiar with earth but she knew that earth's food was one of the most yummy food in the whole universe. They knew how to make yummy food. She remember once when her cousin gave her a mortal food which was just yummy in one word. The food was cold but yummy and it's melts down if you don't eat it fast. She remembers her cousin told her that the mortals call it Ice cream. She began look for food hoping there was ice cream in the house.

While looking for food she came down from the second floor. Fortunately she found the kitchen but there was no food, she was frustrated because of hunger and not being able to find food. She then started look at the cabinet here and there and at last she found the fridge. As soon as she opened the fridge door she felt cooling air coming inside the door she opened. She was so fascinated that there was something in mortals place where you can store cooling air in a place. She immediately entered her own head inside the fridge chuckling happily. After poking everywhere inside the fridge she then discovered that those were foods inside this magical place.

Without knowing those foods she took the cake inside the fridge. She took out one finger and poked the cake with interest first and her finger went inside the cake. Slowly taking out the finger which was fill with chocolate cream, she licked it a little bit. As soon as the chocolate reached her taste buds her eyes widen because of the beautiful taste. She quickly grab the cake with her hands and started eating it not caring that her mouth, hair, hands and the hoodie she was wearing were filled with chocolate stains. She kept on eating the full 2 pound cake. She was so happy with the taste that she didn't notice she knocked out the pan on the kitchen table.