oh baby

maddie pov;

maddie; hey chance.

chance; hey baby.

he kissed me. i almost shoved him away but i had to kiss back. he pulled away and whispered in my ear, "good girl". he smiled and looked at everyone who all looked speechless.

chance; how is everyone?

jake and billy; so..

billy looked at jake as jake looked at billy.

billy; when did..

jake; this happen?

he pointed towards us.

chance; we've been keeping it on the lowkey but maddie decided, fuck it.

he looked at me and chuckled.

mazzie; so he is the man texting you about fucking you and shit. interesting.

chance quickly looked at me with a face of concern and anger.

maddie; we should all get going to class.

chance; can you come with me to my car real quick?

maddie; uh.. i actually needed to talk to anthony.

chance glanced at anthony who was staring at us.

chance; he can wait, come on.

he grabbed my hand and i pulled away.

maddie; no, i'll see you later.

i smiled and chance looked angry. he stormed away towards his car. i looked at anthony.

anthony; you should go get your boyfriend.

he started walking away and i followed.

maddie; anthony, i want you to understand this is the best for me. i love you so much and you mean so much to me. i hope you can understand.

he stayed quiet for a lil bit then spoke up.

anthony; you guys have always had something going on. i should of known. but i'm happy if you are, mads.

he smiled and pulled me into a hug, i hugged back. i know he's still hurt. i wish i could tell the truth and he'd understand, maybe help me out of this situation. i have to keep my mouth shut. chance can't ruin my life anymore then it already is. i can't handle more.

chance told me he was coming over after school. it made me sick that he probably planned to rape me at my own house while anthony was there. he would have no idea. i opened the door from him and he was smiling, acting happy. he walked in shutting the door and looked around the house with his eyes.

chance; wheres anthony and his mom?

maddie; his mom is at work, he's in his room.

he took his hand and gripped it around my neck, pushing me against the wall. i put my hands over his trying to pull them off.

chance; what you did today wasnt fucking cool. don't ever disobey me again, whore.

he whispered in an aggressive tone.

chance; i'm gonna fucking punish you.

he squeezed my throat before throwing me to the ground. i gently grabbed my throat gasping for breath. i looked at him in fear while he smirked at the pain.

chance; show me to your room. now.

i got up and wiped my tears. my heart was still racing. i began walking up the stairs and he slapped my ass about five times on the ten second trip up. we made it to my room. he closed the door behind him.

chance; take off your clothes now.

he said in a low, aggressive tone. i followed his orders taking off everything one by one. my scars and bruises from him showed. he doesn't give a damn how beat up i look. chance began to take off his pants.

chance; suck daddy's dick whore.

i held back by tears and got on my knees. i slowly began to stroke his dick with my hands. i licked around his tip before going in, slowly deep throating and going faster. i could tell he was gonna cum soon but he threw me down before. he began fucking me hard. i was so dry it hurt me so so bad. he did a final groan before pulling out.

chance; whoops looks like i didn't pull out in time.

he smirked and laughed. i became speechless. tears flowed down my face as i laid there not being able to move. i didn't feel anything, death was calling my name.

- two weeks later

i'm late for my period as i supposed. the pregnancy test laid on my bathroom counter. i sat on the toilet, waiting for the results. if i'm pregnant i have to tell anthony the truth. no way i can go longer pretending this. not with a fucking baby in my stomach counting the days till it's death. i glanced at the test assuming it wasn't ready.

maddie; no. no.

i covered my mouth as i let out loud sobs.

maddie; why me!? oh my god.

i screamed out, i couldn't control myself. i began pounding on things and pulling my hair. i heard banging on the door.

anthony; madison! open up!

i scrambled around the bathroom looking for the nearest way to die. i opened my cabinets looking for xanax i had. i opened the bottle. the door flew open knocking me down and the pills.

maddie; no!

i cried out. that was the only way free.