caught again

i stood up. i looked around my surroundings and i didn't see anyone. everything was dizzy. i tried figuring out the right way to go but the world was collapsing down onto me. i can't let the police get me, again.

maddie - guys?

i turned around slowly and saw two cops. my heart dropped.

cop - turn around.

i turned around as they handcuffed me leading me to the police car. i sat down and looked out the window. i saw anthony walking towards the car but then it started moving away from him. i stared out the window just watching the world spin.

- at police station -

i sat on the metal chair in a small cell. the first time i came here i sat in the cell right next to this one. all they did was charge me $100. which i was grateful for. my parents on the other hand were pissed. they will be even more pissed this time.

cop - ma'am? you can come out. your mom is here.

i got up and walked out trying to keep my line straight. the world spinning around really fucked up my brain.

cop - you will be charged with a $250 fine and 36 hours of community service.

maddie - man, fuck it. i don't give a shit.

mom - madison! get in the car right now.

i followed my mom into the car and got into the passenger seat. i closed my eyes to stop the hallucinations the weed was giving me. i ignored everything my mom said.

- next day -

the sun shined into my room. my blinds made rays of light appear on my face. i woke up due to the brightness. i reached for my phone and looked at all the text. people who weren't there asking, "what happened last night?" people who were there said, "omg i'm sorry we left you. i seriously hope everything went okay." i sighed and put my phone down. same shit, new day.