Radio Show with Mic & Void

Start from the beginning

Syaz705: Last one is for Void "How did you find this ship in the first place 😁?"

VOID: Haha funny story well after watching the anime I liked those two *points at them* but I never realized other people shipped them, but when I hopped on the nearest Erasemight bus and I going along with the ride leaving my mark wherever I can.

Syaz705: Thank you *Hangs Up*

TOSHI: Oooh this is getting fun let's get our next caller live. Hi caller how are you?

Shota-Aizawa-1: Hi I'm good um well I would ask the two lover birds Erasermight "What do they really see in each other?"

VOID: Great question but sadly all the lovey-dovey question are going to be answer at the end. Sorry you will like the reason why though. 😈

Shota-Aizawa-1: Hmm well ok (suspicious) well then Void i would ask you "How did you become such a great writer?"

MIC, SHOU, TOSHI: Oh oh oh thats a good question even we would like to know!! come on spill the beans Void!!

VOID: Okay okay, geez thanks guys, um well I wouldn't call myself a GREAT writer (I've seen many better than me). But I really appreciate that, Thank you *grabs tissue wipes tears away* I guess maybe my love for writing fan fiction and actually for once staying with a fandom long enough to stay writing. Also this is the first story I haven't deleted because I was ashamed of or embarrassed about and all the votes, likes, reads, comments, and follows. It kinda showed me that people like this as well so I'm going to continue with it..for once. Sorry fro rambling but I really mean it. This story really helped my writing confidence...especially when there are sequels (that means you liked it enough that you wanted more lol)

Shota-Aizawa-1: Thank you *Hangs Up*

TOSHI: *stands up and hugs Void*

MIC & SHOU: *come over and join hug*

VOID: Okay thats enough sappy-ness next caller please.

Iamtopansexual: Uh Hi me again sorry hehe um "Why is your name Void (Not to sound rude)."

VOID: Oh God you are definitely not rude at all um but in the My Hero Academia universe I'm going to explain that NEXT CHAPTER. However as the writer I got the name because honestly, after I cut my hair short I got tired of correcting people on my gender so I stopped and when they asked my gender I'd say Void. Like I am female but if you called me sir by accident I really don't care. However the Second half of my name is because of my sibling and I before we both moved away were going to do a YouTube channel call the Freak Siblings or something since they're name was already Souly Freak I thought it would be funny if I was Void Freak and it kinda stuck after I hit 1k on TikTok. So ya 😊

Iamtopansexual: Cool now lastly...I promise, to the lovely Erasermight "What's your Kinks?"

TOSHI: *coughs out blood* hehe Void is this appropriate....or aloud!?

VOID: hehehe.....yes and I will allow it. Come on what could go wrong.

SHOU: Well definitely for me hair pulling that *BLEEP* is hot as *BLEEP*

TOSHI: SHOU!!! language careful....but maybe DOM/SUB.

SHOU: I like being tied up too thats fun. Also with the DOM/SUB thing we've done orgasm control (It's in the name, and it is referencing the cock-ring thing) but I mean we don't like that constantly just a few times really.

TOSHI: I'd like to try some role-playing at some point I think that would be fun don't you SHOU?

SHOU: (Imagining it) *bright red blushing face* y-ya that um would be cute (sexy). And well lastly probably a bit of roughness in there is always fun and sexy.

VOID: *complete red face and dazed* Holy *BLEEP* ahh sorry I was just thinking. *gets bloody nose*

MIC: Here your nose is bleeding *hands tissue*

VOID: Thank you Mic and um hope that answered your questions.

Iamtopansexual: Thank you *Hangs Up Again*

SHOU: Okay this next caller can they be the last one I need a nap?

VOID: Ya sure Shou. Ok you are our last caller what do you got for us?

SoulyFREAK: Oh Cool I just made the cut lol well for Present Mic "Which of your students' quirks is your favorite?"

MIC: Hehe hopefully none of class 1-A is listening to this but um probably Kyoka Jiro since her quirk is sound related kinda like mine. BUT I MEAN AS A TEACHER I HAVE NO FAVORITES PUT THAT DOWN ON THE RECORD!!!

SoulyFREAK: Also for the both of you "If you choose a different quirk for one day, which would you choose?"

MIC: Oh let me go first um well...hmm probably that one kid Neito Monoma's quirk copy cause then technically I could have many Quirks in one day.

VOID: Oh thats easy definitely Hitoshi Shinso's brainwashing quirk. I would have the best day ever making my crushes do whatever I want to them and whatever I want done to me...and I didn't mean to say that out loud but ya....don't judge me.

SoulyFREAK: Cool Thanks Bro *Hangs Up*

MIC: Well Listeners that is the end of the radio show Void is going to Announce a few things before we fully sign off so listen closely because it's big.

VOID: *Looks over to Toshi & Shou and winks* Ok well everyone the reason Toshi and Shou were told to hold the lovey-dovey stuff is because here soon they will be getting married and I'm going to have them save all that lovey-dovey stuff for there Vows. So if you would like to RSVP to the wedding definitely tell me and I will put you on the list. 

BOTH: WELL THAT IS THE END OF THE RADIO SHOW THANK YOU FOR TUNING IN AND REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS JUST ASK AWAY AND WE'LL DISCUSS THEM NEXT SHOW!!!!!

EVERYONE: HAVE A PLUS ULTRA NIGHT!!!!!!

ALL MIGHT: AND GO BEYOND!!!!!!!

*END RADIO SHOW TRANSMISSION*

(Also side note next chapter will be the introduction to the My Hero Academia universe Void character and they will be in the thrown into other chapters a few times just for fun.) 

VOID: Hi....um what are you still doing here there is no more stuff down here. You can go back to your life....Bye....shoo *shoos away with hands* ...... *leaves you there alone* 

*LIGHTS TURN OFF YOU'RE ARE STILL SITTING HERE IN THE DARK*