"Morning, KittyBoy."

The Jehovah laid in his bed, staring at the ceiling. His black headphones plugged into his ears, as he slightly rocked his head to the beat. A faint noise was heard, as Tom refused to give any attention to it.
Clank, Clank...
The noise became so constant, and much louder as Tom couldn't take the pecking of an object. He grunted, sitting up as he trotted to his window, pulling the curtains aside. Tom squinted his eyes, looking as he seen a Norwegian male, in a pink sweater, tossing small bracelet beads at his window. The Jehovah's face lit up with a soft smile, before sliding the window up. "Hey, Kitty-Boy!" Tord said with a small snicker, his hand full of colorful beads—mainly pink and blue. "I thought we agreed not to call me that." Tom scoffed a laugh, sitting on the windowsill.

"But— Yet again, when did I ever say I would permanently stop calling you that?" He smirked, pulling a chair up, sitting down. "What took you so long to answer? I wasted, like, fifty beads on you!" Tord pouted, waiting for Tom's reply. Tom raked his finger through his hair, thinking of a decent-enough excuse. I mean, was there anything to lie about? Not really-. "My music was a bit loud." Tom said with a small shrug, debating if Tord would accept that as an answer, or not. The Commie laughed, rolling his eyes, "Okay, Okay, I'll let you off the hook this time, Kitty-Boy."

After they talked, catching each-other up about their mornings, Tord chewed his lip, before shooting out a question. "Tom- Will you go to the woods with me? So we can, like hang out?" It sounded a bit embarrassing on Tord's part, as Tom chuckled. "Sure, Why not. I don't have anything better to do, I just have to wash the dishes first." Tord smiled a bit more, nodding along with him. "Okay! Okay! Is there a specific time... or?-" The Commie questioned, noting down every response Tom gave. "How about.." Tom paused, thinking. He looked up, as if the ceiling had the proper answer for the both of them. "Two o'clock fine for you?"

Tord nodding viscously. "Yeah, Yeah! Definitely! Totally!" He kept spitting of replies, still shaking his head. Tom chuckled a bit more, "Keep shaking your head and your brain will turn into slop." Tord stopped, continuing to processes everything. "Okay!- Sorry. Just a bit excited is all." He responded, a bit quickly. Tord was a bit jittery, as Tom scanned the room. He didn't notice anything unusual, or at least from what he could see. The only item that stuck out, was his bracelet kit. But maybe he only took that for the beads. Maybe..

"I'm off to wash the dishes. Meet up at the spot-Light?" He questioned, pulling away from the window. "Yeah! I'll see you there." They paused locking eyes for a bit, before Tord was the one to turn away. Tom snickered from Tord's goofy-ness, as he trotted down the stairs

Today was gonna be a good day