OC for An Avatar Last Airbender Inspired roleplay

Name: Akenoshin Miroku

Nickname: He isn't very fond of nicknames, but some call him Akeno for short

Age: Seventeen

Gender: Male

Nation: Fire Nation, as he was born there

Bender/Non-bender: Water-bender

Element/Weapon: Water, and a blade when absolutely necessary

Appearance: Akenoshin is a young, relatively tall, considerably thin water bender. Though born in the northern water tribe, Akenoshin's father was a fire bender, so Akenoshin shares the lean physique possessed by the majority of fire benders, and the pale complexion. Seriously, Akenoshin is very pale, and his sibling and friends have teased him about being a vampire. Being pale, he's also very sensitive to sunlight and heat, so he isn't very fond of hot days.
Akenoshin's face is quite thin and pointed, with high, slightly prominent cheekbones, a thin nose, and narrow, pale lips. His eyes are often narrowed due to frowning, and they are a mixture of greenish and bluish hues, with flecks of other colours.
His hair is short, somewhat spiky, and is dark brown in colour.
Though lean, Akenoshin doesn't possess much/or any muscle, so he's physically inferior to the majority. He also doesn't have much stamina, but he's fast and agile.
In the water tribe, Akenoshin wore blue clothing, but as he's now in the fire nation, he wears black trousers, a dark blue tunic embroidered with red, and a cloak. He likes cloaks

History: Akenoshin was born in the northern water tribe to a female water bender, and a male fire bender. From a young age, Akenoshin showed signs of being withdrawn and quite reserved. He also showed signs of neuroticism, being afraid of loud noises and markets. Even though an anxious child, he had a very good and privileged upbringing, for his father was a wealthy man of good status. However, when Akenoshin was eleven years old, a disaster occurred and his father's company spiralled down, until it no longer existed. Consequently, Akenoshin's father lost his wealth, and his mother begun seeking to leave her husband, for she had only married him for the status and wealth he previously possessed.
Whilst this was occurring, Akenoshin still attended school, but his anxiety had mounted. When he was eleven, Akenoshin developed this incapacitating fear of choking, and so he basically refused to eat, almost starving himself until he teetered upon the edge of becoming anorexic. His parents were frantic, and contemplated drastic measures.
Fortunately, after a month and a bit, Akenoshin begun to develop more confidence, and his phobia begun to fade away until he could eat properly again. He's still, and always has been, a very picky eater.
A few months later, his parents left each other, to live separately. At first, Akenoshin remained with his mother, for she supplied money for his education. However, his mother was of a psychotic disposition, always hammering her opinions and concepts into her children, never allowing Akenoshin to be the person he wanted to be, and never accepting failure. Akenoshin's sister begun parroting her mother's opinions.
Akenoshin completed his education with high results, but left his mother to live with his father, feeling that his mental health and true self was being destroyed by his mother's and sister's constant criticisms and arguments.
Akenoshin now spends the majority of his time with his father in the fire nation, where they rent a house. Akenoshin isn't very popular in the fire nation due to his water bending, but he's happy there, with his accommodating father.
In his older years, Akenoshin has learnt to better control and suppress his panic. He is still anxious, and in a constant on edge state, yet he rarely suffers major panic attacks anymore, and he feels more at peace and satisfied with himself.
A few months after, he was captured by guards and taken to the city run by President Vishnu. There was speculation that Akenoshin could potentially be the next avatar, due to the young man's innate ability to create steam and heat up water due to his father being a fire bender. Basically, some people thought that he had control over water bending, and some control over fire bending. In actuality, Akenoshin is just able to manipulate the molecules of water until the water boils, or evaporates.
Even though Akenoshin attempted to defend and explain himself, he was cast into prison. Now he remains there, terrified about how his father would cope without his son