Alicio Moncieff- Muscateer

Name: 'My title is Alicio Moncieff and none other, Monsieur' Age: 'I comprehend, with ease, the vitality of such an inquiry and shall therefore not hesitate to grace thee with an answer

Age: 'I comprehend, with ease, the vitality of such an inquiry and shall therefore not hesitate to grace thee with an answer. I am twenty years of age'
Gender: 'Mon Diu! I ponder the notion of you purchasing spectacles for surely you must be woefully blind? Quite clearly, I am undoubtedly male. In future, please don't ask me such dehumanising questions or I shall favour you with a blade to the heart or stomach; whichever you prefer'
Sexuality: 'This question poses no relevance. Naturally, I would much more prefer to woo a woman than a man; as is expected of all respectable males'
Ethnicity: 'As a King's musketeer, I serve France. Surely you've no real reason to ask me such a mocking question? Ah, and I am a catholic, most obviously. I find that light reading of the holy book poses as very enjoyable recreation to the tiring actions of duelling'
Homeland: 'Why, France, of course'
Rank/occupation: 'I am a King's Musketeer though, perhaps, rather unsatisfied with such a path in life'
Royalist or no: 'I serve the King; work it out for yourself, my clever cat'
Appearance: 'Please examine the painting above. It possesses details concerning my appearance'
Personality: 'Ah, a most compelling question. I would describe myself as being of mild manner and I speak with an air of politeness; I am usually considerate and compassionate. Though my voice may lull you into security, be aware; when anyone threatens what I believe in, my tongue is always sharper than any blade's edge. Perhaps I am slightly proud; I do not favour myself being mocked or taunted or engaged within petty debates. Blessed with an exemplary education, the majority of people I'm aquatinted with confirm that I'm highly intelligent, perceptive and analytical; likewise, I'm observant and can often speculate upon all the details or issues a decision may procure. My friends label me as being somewhat of a preacher; I regularly quote lessons from the bible and, perhaps inconsiderately, persuade my friends to behave more as is becoming of saints. I am a poet at heart and find that my tongue may often utter such words of rhyme; indeed, reading the holy book is also to my taste. I am quite religious and am prepared to defend my beliefs by tongue or blade; whichever may be more effective. However, there is more to me than meets the eye'
Skills: 'I state that my intelligence is quite my most accomplished feature, as is my perceptiveness and observance; details rarely escape without my notice or permission. In gait I am swift and calculated; virtues which are favoured during duels and battle. My style of fencing is less of brawn and more of calculated, cool precision; using fast actions and manoeuvres, disposing of the enemy that way. I am, most certainly, learned; having read many books in which I've gained most of the knowledge stored within my brain. I can also ride horses well; a skill which is required due to my occupation as a King's musketeer'
Flaws: 'I have a tendency to feel most discomforting sensations after drinking liquor; the surgeon suggests that it might be an intolerance and so, I politely refuse the drink when offered one. Also, though this is not so much a flaw, I am quite lacking in the physical strength department, relying more upon speed, skill and wit. Ah, I forgot to mention; when very young, I suffered a most severe infection to the chest region which managed to almost slay me. As fortune shone, I survived and slowly yet steadily recovered. Ever since, I've suffered peculiar and uncomfortable symptoms. During particularly cold weather, exertion or when experiencing an unusually powerful emotion, pain may stab my chest and my heart will be seized by an immensely terrible fluttering sensation. The condition isn't life threatening but does make itself very inconvenient'
Backstory: 'May we dispense with the interview now?'
Other: 'I can think of nothing more to add'