Episode Twenty Two: The Potty-Training Bribery

Start from the beginning

“ Okay.” Sheldon agreed and Amy started to surf through her phone.

*****

“ Come on, Joey. You can do it.” Howard smiled at his son who was sitting on the potty training seat.

“ No.” Joseph refused.

“ I guess he isn’t ready.” Howard gave up.

“ Howard, don’t give up like that. we got to think of something. He can’t go to preschool this year unless he’s potty trained and He’s two and a half now.” Bernadette said.

“ I know, But he just won’t cooperate. This has been going on for weeks.” Howard said annoyed.

“ Let me try.” Bernadette went over and sat in front her son.

“ I no like this.” Joseph pouted.

“ I know, Monkey. But if you want to a big boy than you need to try.” Bernadette explained.

“ No.” Joseph crossed his arms madly.

“ How about this. If you pee than we will go to store and buy a new toy.” Bernadette said and then Joseph peed.

“ Good job! You’re such a big boy.” Bernadette cooed and helped him up. “ Now we are off to the train store.”

“ Yay!” Joseph ran out the bathroom.

“ Get your shoes!” Bernadette yelled to him when he was running away.

“ Wow.” Howard said dumbfounded.

“ Mama, My shoes.” Joseph said when he ran back with his shoes and Bernadette helped him put them on. They made their way out the door but then Bernadette poked her head out the crack in the door smiling.  

“ That’s how it’s done.” Bernadette said to Howard in her Mrs. Wolowitz voice and closed the door.

“ She’s so sexy when she talks like that.” Howard said to himself.

*****

“A room is a still a room, even when there's nothin' there but gloom

But a room is not a house and a house is not a home

When the two of us are far apart

And one of us has a broken heart

Now and then I call your name

And suddenly your face appears

But it's just a crazy game

When it ends, it ends in tears

Pretty little darling, have a heart, don't let one mistake keep us apart

I'm not meant to live alone, turn this house into a home

When I climb the stairs and turn the key

Oh, please be there, sayin' that you're still in love with me, yeah…”

Amy and Sheldon Listened as “ A House Is Not a Home” by Luther Vandross

“ What do you think?” Amy asked.

“ No. He has a good voice but no.” Sheldon shook his head.

“ Okay, The next song on this list of 100 of the best First Dance Songs is A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson.” Amy said then played the song.