Episode Seven: The Romance Diversity

Howard and Bernadette have a night off together after they get a babysitter for the first time in 2 months. Sheldon and Amy celebrate their 4 year anniversary since their first date. Leonard and Penny go out to Long beach and Some American guy teases Penny about her horrible roles in the past making Penny reevaluate her life choices and what is most important to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sheldon and Amy were walking up the stairs to Sheldon's apartment.

" So are you excited for Thursday?" Amy asked Sheldon.

" What's tomorrow?" Sheldon asked confused.

" It's our fourth anniversary. We been together for four years now." Amy reminded him.

" Oh." Sheldon remembered, now he started to worry about what they would to for that anniversary.

" What are you planning on us doing?" Sheldon asked.

" I was thinking that you should plan the evening. Have it the way you want it. And surprise me." Amy smiled. Sheldon looked at her and sighed. They got to the fourth floor and he unlocked his door.

" Amy, you know how I am with planning surprises. I never know what will surprise you these days." Sheldon sighed and took a water bottle out of the freige. Amy rolled her eyes.

" You have no idea." Amy said under her breath as she walked over to the couch.

" What did you say?" Sheldon asked confused.

" Oh, nothing." Amy laughed awkwardly.

" So do you think my idea a good?" Amy asked Sheldon.

" Not really. I'm not good at surprises. I have no idea of how to surprise you." Sheldon confessed.

" Well, It was only a idea." Amy sighed sadly, Sheldon noticed her disappointment.

" Okay, I will."

" You will!" Amy laughed.

" Yeah." Sheldon smiled but inside he said "What the hell am I going to do?"

*****

Everyone was sitting in Sheldon and Leonard's apartment in their usual spots. Bernadette was holding 2 month old Joseph that was sleeping in her arms. All of the sudden his pacifier fell out of his mouth and he started crying. She gave him back his pacifier but he wouldn't stop crying.

" Oh, man." She stood up and rocked him back in fourth.

" He' probably hungry. I'll go in the other room and feed him. Howie, can you pass me the blanket." Bernadette said. Howard got out the breast-feeding cover-up blanket and gave it to her. Bernadette went into the other room since before Sheldon would complain about how disturbing it was. Bernadette headed for Sheldon's room having no idea that he didn't like people in his room.

" Hey, that's my room. Nobody goes in my room." Sheldon exclaimed and ran over to her.

" Well, Amy goes in your room and you don't mind." Bernadette mentioned.

" Only her." Sheldon said with dignity. Everyone in the living room could hear their conversation and Penny eyed Amy and smiled, Amy couldn't help but smile at Sheldon's remark. Maybe one day he will want her to do more than just sit on his bed in his room.

" Well, then I'll go in Leonard's room. You happy." Bernadette sad madly. She walked into Leonard's room and breastfeed little Joseph.

Sheldon went back in the living room while the gang were talking.