Episode Twenty One: The San Francisco Surprise

Shamy, Lenny, and Howardette go on a trip to San Francisco. Raj and Emily stay back home taking care of 25 month old Joseph and 10 month old Johnathan. Penny  is worried about Jonathan the entire trip especially since it’s the first time she ever been away from him that long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Girls were at Leonard and Penny’s apartment. Amy and Emily were drinking wine, Bernadette was looking at a magazine, and Penny was breast-feeding Jonathan with a nursing cover to hide Jonathan who like he was in a trance.

“ Did you know  Penelope Cruz is this years sexiest women alive this year?” Bernadette asked as she was looking through her magazine.

“ Really? I really thought it was going to be Scarlett Johansson.” Penny replied.

“ She was last year.” Emily informed.

“ I wonder how it feels. Being called sexiest women alive.” Amy smiled imagining it.

“ Yeah, If any of us were able to, We all know you would get it.” Bernadette said sarcastically.

“ Hey, I know sexy. Just go find something hot from victorias secret and I could pull it off. Just ask Sheldon.” Amy exclaimed.

“ I was teasing.” Bernadette explained kind of grossed out from Amy’s comment.

“ I know. But when you think about it, if any of us could become the sexiest women alive it would be Penny.” Amy commented.

“ Ahh! Thank you, Amy.” Penny smiled. She then pulled the nursing cover off after pulling her empire band back down to hide the nursing openings underneath her Pink Dote Studio 9th Street Dress and started to burp Jonathan.

“ Hey, You don’t think I’m hot enough to be the sexiet women alive?” Emily asked.

“ Don’t get me wrong, I do think you are gorgeous with your blue eyes and long red hair. You look like Ariel. But Penny is an actress, She’s been in movies, and She is a minor celebrity. Some people do recognize her when we go shopping at the mall and they always remember her as that Babysitter Girl who made out with Matt Dallas. Unlike you who people would only remember as the Sexy Dermatologist women that checked the weird freckles on their touchie. Out of all of us, Penny is statistically the most likely to get picked.” Amy explained.

“ Thank You, Amy. I am a Celebrity.” Penny smiled being very touched by Amy’s speech.

“ Thank you, I do look like Ariel. I know what I am going to be next Halloween and Raj will be my Indian Prince Eric.” Emily smiled and the rest of the girls just gave her a ‘ What the Hell?” look.

“ Well, Speaking of Raj. What’s new going on between you and Raj?” Penny asked.

“ Ooh!” Amy and Bernadette cooed simultaneously.

“ Well, We have been taking things slow, starting over.” Emily answered.

“ Why?” Amy asked.

“ Well, I guess it’s because of all the bad things that happened when we were dating before. The Miscarriage, My Depression, Me hurting him. I love him and want to be with him but I Just don’t us together with all that in the picture. I just want it to be like that all never happened and just restart. Just like a wedding do-over except it’s a dating do-over.” Emily explained.

“ I understand expect the Miscarriage part. But, When Leonard and I got back together I decided to take things slow. And then when I got Horny and decided to take things a little faster he proposed to me in bed. That was a rough one. So from my experience keep things slow for a while and let him know that you won’t want him to propose before you decide to go fast.” Penny explained.