Jealousy

***Mak's POV***

Please wash me clean, set my heart on fire like gasoline. Wash me clean just set my heart on fire like gasoline.

I hear Troye Sivan filtering through the air coming from Mark's room. I sigh quietly to myself. He does a fantastic job at avoiding his own feelings.

Mark has been so wrapped up in my problems; he hasn't faced his own. He is lonely. He is miserable. He misses Sebastian.

I tried desperately to locate the model that entered our lives and left an empty space when he departed. It's like he disappeared.

There is no news of him in the fashion world. I have used every perk available through Grey. He is literally MIA.

It doesn't make sense.

You ever just get that feeling that something isn't right? Yeah, the one that claws at your insides and urges you to open your pretty hazel eyes and see what is right in front of you. So, I tried.

I'm not giving up. Just, at the moment, I have hit a major road block.

A private investigator didn't help. I mean if Martin Fucking Parker can't track down someone, they don't want to be found.

My question is why?

"What's got you in such deep thought, love?" Grey asks. His strong arms wrap around my body. I lean into him. I go back to flipping the bacon in the pan.

"I was just going over my steps to find Seb." I whisper. I don't want Mark to hear his name.

"He's ghosting. I mean, my Dad couldn't find him. He is being kept from the public eye." Grey nods into my shoulder.

"Why, Grey? What could keep him away?" I ask worriedly. That aching feeling intensifies in my belly.

"I don't know baby." Grey sighs regretfully.

"Good morning." Kip walks by and pinches my cheek. He pours a cup of coffee and props himself against the counter. I move the bacon and start on pancakes.

"Morning." I whisper.

"Rough morning?" Kip asks with real interest.

"Just thinking." I admit.

"Don't. Stop whatever it is that is putting that dejected look on your face. We just got you back. Please don't go there." Mario pleads with me. He leans against Kip and quirks his brow at me, daring me to argue.

"It's not like that." Grey leans over and whispers the situation.

"Sorry, kid. Just love you and don't want to lose you." Mario ruffles my hair.

"I understand." I smile at him. I walk over to the table and place breakfast out for everyone.

"Mark, get your mopey ass out here and show me your handsome face." Grey yells, making us bust out laughing.

"For fuck's sake Parker. Get a god damned grip." Mark yells. He waltzes into the dining room and sits down.

"We missed you." I promise.

"Yeah, yeah. I miss blow jobs. What's new?" Mark huffs out.

"I can give you a blow job if you stop pouting." I say.

Grey pinches my leg and I giggle.

"Yeah, and have your Daddy pissed off at me? No thanks. Hard pass." Mark smirks at me. I blush deeply.

"It's on the table." I shrug. Grey growls lowly in my ear.

"Damn, if I pout can I get a blow job?" Mario chuckles.