03 - How To Deal With The Host Club

Start from the beginning

"Oh." I looked to see an empty outline of where the boy once sat. "I guess you're right."

"I am. Aren't I always?" Kyoya inquired. My lips curled into a Cheshire cat grin.

"Well there was that time you decided to eat a full lemon in one minute and Tamaki challenged you to-"

"THAT WAS SO FUNNY!" Tamaki interrupted, as flashes of the memory danced around both of our minds. We held back giggles as Kyoya glared.

"I hate you both."

"No you don't~" Tamaki and I sang, as we both went up behind Kyoya with a smile on our faces. Hugging him, Tamaki and I snickered a few comments, before Tamaki returned to his work, and I sat across from Kyoya at the table.

"What time is it?"

"Time leave me alone," His hands flickering across the lit up laptop.

"That's not a specific time." I countered his insult.

"You're right. It's all the time." Kyoya smirked victoriously. I gave up with a huff, before glancing out the window. Something brown had caught my eye.

"Oh," I mumbled as I see a bag that looks awfully familiar to mine, floating in the pond just outside.

"Something wrong?" Kyoya asked, following my gaze that I directed elsewhere.

"Nothing at all," I said back. I knew people at this school didn't like my family - But I didn't expect such rude behaviour. After all, I could make or break their family company in the years to come.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine Kyoya. I'm just going to go for a walk." I stood. Kyoya didn't need to know about this. He didn't need to worry about me.

His eyes connected with mine, as he watched me stand up, and walk out of the room. Ootori Kyoya... Just what are you planning to do, behind those Glasses of yours?

.
.
.

"Where is it?" I wondered as the bag floated to the side of the pond. I grabbed it, rummaging through its pockets.

I sighed in frustration, pulling my bag in the sun. It looks like I'm going to be doing something very unladylike.

I looked around, when the coast was clear I started to take off my shoes and socks, The Banana dress sleeves rolled up to my elbows and thankfully was just above the throw water line when I stepped into the water.

"Father will kill me if he finds out I did this." I worried under my breath.

"Antoinette Andorra Kage, you would be correct that he'd kill you." I froze. Pressing my lips together. "Seeing as you are doing it anyway, I don't think you saw me follow you out of the Club."

"I'll buy you a commoner coffee?" I offered.

"Annie, I'm not going to say anything - Although I'm sure that a commoner's coffee would be great. After all, I would get in trouble too." He laughed.

I blinked, "René Tamaki Richard de Grantaine Suou! You're the worst!" I placed my hands on my hips, gritting my teeth as I held back a small fit of laughter.

A splashing noise came from my left, and I looked over to see that Tamaki had rolled his pants to his knees and was searching by my side.

"I couldn't let a princess be in a pond soaking wet, while I was dry out here, could I?"

"Hey, I'm told that I'm already dripping with good looks." I laughed, pushing my red hair out of my face.

"I'm going to use that line." He noted, looking at my hair that proceeded to get in the way.