"Are you okay?"

Number Five POV:

       I wake up at six am.  Abigail looks so peaceful. I whisper in her ear to wake up. I don't want to frighten her. So I pick her up and carry her down to the car. Laying her in the back I buckle her and drive off.

Abigail POV:

       I wake up to a purple sky and Five driving. I get up and rub my eyes. I climb in the front and smile at him. He smiles back. I am so confused. It feels like he likes me but I don't want to make a fool of myself. "Morning." He says. "Where are we going?" "To the lab, we have to find out who this is from." He says holding up an glass eyeball. I nod as he puts it away.

        We arrive at the lab and walk in. The elevator ride was silent. "How can I help you two?" A man in a suit asks us. "I am looking for the owner of this eyeball." Five replies. "Where did you find that?" He asks surprised. Five tries to speak but I intervene. "We found it at a playground it must have just...popped out." I say. Five smiles at me. "We want to return it to it's rightful owner." He says. "Aw what lovely young children." The reception says. "Yah look up a name for me will ya?" He says. "Uh i'm sorry patient records are..strictly confidential. That means I can't-" Five interrupts him "Yeah we know what it means." He was starting to get impatient. "I'll tell you what I can do though. I can take it off your hands and give it to it's owner. I'm sure he or she would be very happy." I was starting to get impatient as well. "Yah your not touching that eye." I say with an attitude. "Now listen here young lady-" He starts. Five was pissed now.  He grabbed the man by his collar and said "No you listen to me asshole I've come a long way and your not about to ruin it. I've see shit your pea brain couldn't comprehend. So give me the information I need and I'll be on my merry way. And if you call her "young lady" ONE more time I will put your head through that god damn wall." I look at five with surprise. He was cute mad. "Oh dear." The reception says. "Call security." The very frightened lab man says. Five let's go of the man and we walk to the elevator. "Are you okay?" I ask. He ignores me and storms out as the door opens. We get into the car and he puts his head on the wheel. I slip my hand into his. "Hey..It's okay." I comfort him. He looks at me and smiles. I blush and look away taking my hand out of his.