"He's going to bed hungry when he wakes up" she said coldly "I'll be in the kitchen"

He pulled her, slamming her back against the wall gently, his arms on each side trapping her as his face was dangerously close to her's. She glared at him, hitting his arm.

"Stop" he said, his voice husky making her roll her eyes.

"I said I'm making food for Vin" her eyes darted to her sleeping son.

"I heard you but the chef is already making dinner" he said, making her huff a breath and mumble an of course "What's up with you?"

She looked at her shoes.

"I'm scared for Vin" she confessed rather quickly under his harsh gaze "He could have gotten really hurt"

"But he didn't" he said harshly, his breath picking up "I'll protect him and you"

"I know you want to but Axl we would have been much safer with you out of our lives like before" she snapped.

"Should I leave?" He asked her.

"I-I" she stuttered and hurt flashed in his eyes and he dropped his arms, stuffing it into his pocket.

He turned to his heel, about to leave.

"No" she whispered, sliding onto the floor "we need you Axl"

Tears ran down her cheek and he turned to her. He kneeled beside her and placed his index finger on her chin, lifting her face up then he covered her lips with his, pulling her into a well deserved kiss.

↢ ❦ ↣

Aura rubbed her eyes as not so hushed whispers filled her ears. A small smile crept on her face as she heard Vin scolding someone. She sat up, running her hand through her hair multiple times to tame it. She pulled on her shorts and fixed her pyjama top and wore her black bunny slippers and walked to the kitchen.

"Not that way" she heard Vin groan and she stifled a laugh.

Her son was a perfectionist much like his father she wasn't going to lie.

She entered the kitchen and leaned against the door as she watched her son throw a bowl away.

"What are you up to Vinny?" She cleared her throat, making his attention snap to her, his frown turning into a smile.

"Mama" she jumped into her arms "morning"

"Morning" she ruffled his flour covered hair "what's going on? Where is dad?"

"His office he had important boring work to do" he sighed "but I'm making cookies with Dash"

"Dash?" She chuckled at the pronunciation.

"Hey kid I got the flour" he stopped in his tracks as his eyes landed on Aura who had a bright smile on his face and his heart stopped.

"Dash" Vin squealed and jumped out of his mother's arms to grab the rather heavy bag of flour.

"Hi uh I'm B-Da-sssh" he stuttered.

"Hi B-Dassh" she giggled making his face redden.

"Sorry um D-Darsh" he chuckled nervously.

He had tan skin with chocolate brown eyes and pitch black hair with an earring piercing and spot like freckles on his face, neck, forehead and majority on his arm.

"Aura" she smiled making his heart rate pick up just when it just seemed to calm down "Vin's mom"

He nodded, making her giggle.

"Oh Vin" she smiled as she rushed to her child who was now playing with the flour.

He cursed himself. How the hell did he just fall in love? Especially with the mafia king's queen?

Hi guys sorry for the long wait

Hi guys sorry for the long wait. Chapters might come slower but I promise to update at least twice a week. I have released a new book though. Slow updates sadly.

Milana Della Halston, a red haired girl with no parents

Milana Della Halston, a red haired girl with no parents. She had lived in the orphanage all her life and always wanted one thing. To be loved. Every foster family that picked her up from the orphanage, giving her hope, sent her back crushing her hope and giving her scars. She was traumatized. Emotionless. She had been through enough and knew blocking everyone out and hiding her emotions would be best for herself that was until she met her not-so-prince-charming Alessio Pires.

Alessio Luis Pires, the bad boy of Elite Crest High School. He has it all from his charm to his Godly looks that hypnotized several women to his beautiful angelic girlfriend that every boy was dying to have. His life was perfect or so everyone thought but a lie trapped him and just when it seemed like there was no escape he met Milana, his precioso.She had no idea she was the bad boy's heart and soul until they had both swam in too deep and the only thing they could do was drown in hope, tears, anger, lies, jealousy and a love story of a lifetime.

I hope you can check it out it would mean so much. Thank you. Vote, comment and share. Bye for now.