37

Chapter Thirty-Seven| Eden

*just in case you don't see there's another chapter I just updated before this*

Five months later

"Here is some raspberry leaf tea." Lia shoves the cup under my nose and I gag at the smell.

"I'm not drinking that shit!" I exclaim and Theo casts me a small glare, clearly not happy with my words.

Lia gave birth a month ago to her baby girl and I was so happy for her.

However my Tiny was due eight days ago.

"It might make you go into labour, Eden. Drink it." She raises her eyebrows at me and I frown taking a small sip of the disgusting drink. "Maybe I should make you a spicy curry. Apparently spice can induce labour." I shake my head.

"I'll be fine, thanks Lia." I give her a tight-lipped smile and take another sip, resting my back into the sofa.

"Maybe you should have sex." I cough when the drink goes down the wrong hole.

Theo is up and gently tapping my back, now casting his glare to Lia who holds her hands up in defence.

"You know what, I'm just going to explore your new mansion." She smiles and I roll my eyes.

When we got back from Brazil, five months ago, Theo was quick to buy us a new house. He decorated Tia's room, wanting everything to be perfect for our little family.

Iris and Daniel have built a great relationship with their son and me. They've decided to move back to England along with my parents, so they can be with their granddaughter.

Lance. Theo's younger brother was thrilled to find out he had an older brother. Theo is still taking time to adapt to the fact that he has more family other than Tiny and I but he's getting there.

Eddie is always around, thrilled that he's been given the role of being one of Tiny's uncles.

Oliver visits every so often but he's mainly travelling around the world with his husband. It was a huge shock for Iris when she saw her brother and it took a very long time for her to forgive him for what he did to her son.

"Small?" I blink out of my daydream and turn to look at Theo who is looking at my belly. "She will be okay, right?" He whispers, looking at me with worried eyes.

"Of course." I give him a reassuring smile and he slowly nods. "Help this fat bitch up."

"Small!" Theo scolds and I giggle when I look at the harsh frown on his face. "You're not fat! Please stop saying that!" He helps me up and then I pout my lips.

He leans down and places a gentle kiss on them. "I love you."

"I love you too, you crazy woman." He grins and pats my bum.

•••

It's two in the morning and Theo is fast asleep next to me and I feel like I just had a contraction about twenty minutes ago.

I gulp and sit up on the edge of the bed. I carefully stand up and bite my lip when I feel water start to trickle down my leg.

Oh shit.

Now I need to wake Theo up without scaring the shit out of him.

I walk over to his side of the bed and gently shake him awake. "Giant." I whisper and he groans, clenching his eyes shut. "My waters have broken."

He jumps up and looks at me with wide eyes.

"What?!" He exclaims, jumping out of bed and throwing on some joggers and a t-shirt. "Shit, small!" He stubs his toe on the edge of the bed and I giggle at how frantic he's become.

I casually walk over to the chest of draws and change my pants, I then put on some legging and listen to Theo rush around the place.

He grabs my overnight bag and then helps me put on my shoes. "Are you okay?" He breathes out and I nod my head.

I thank the heavens that Theo can finally drive so now he can take us to the hospital. "Stop panicking." I laugh at how flushed his face has become.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited!" He grins and I gently smile back.

Our baby girl is on the way.

•••

I've decided on a water birth.

Theo is sat behind me as I sit between his legs.

When I told him I wanted to have a water birth he was worried that the baby would end up drowning.

It took a lot of encouragement and he agreed liking the thought of how intimate it would be.

I take deep breaths as I clutch tightly onto his hand. Theo nuzzles his head in between the crook of my neck. "You okay, baby?" He whispers and I nod my head, resting my head on his shoulder.

The midwife checks how dilated I am and then she gives me a reassuring smile. "Okay, Eden, it's time to push." I gulp and begin to cry.

"It's okay, small. I'm here." Theo whispers in reassurance and I clutch even tighter onto his hand and begin to push.

"This is fucking crazy!" I exclaim, taking another deep breath and then pushing again.

"You're doing so well, sweetie." The midwife beams and I nod my head.

About ten minutes later the midwife is helping me gently bring my baby girl to the surface.

I frown when she doesn't begin to cry. Theo tenses behind me and we watch the midwife wrap our baby in a towel as she begins to rub her chest.

My lip begins to tremble and a small sob escapes my lips. "W-Why isn't she crying? Theo!" I sob and he clutches on to me tightly as I watch the midwife.

Theo continues to reassure me but I can feel the tears that are staining his cheeks.

An even bigger sob escapes my lips when finally I hear her cry. Theo releases a shaky breath and relaxes.

The midwife smiles brightly and hands her over to me. Theo strokes the dark hair on her little head and then my eyes widen when she grabs hold of his finger.

I turn my head to face him and watch as he bites his lip, silent tears running down his face.

"Tiny." He whispers and I smile brightly. "She's so beautiful."

"She will definitely be a little heartbreaker." The midwife praises. "She'll get all the boys."

Theo snarls and I can't help but laugh loudly.

"No boys!"

A/N
Got very emotional when writing this 😭🥺 not long until the end 😭💔 also this book has now reached 500,000 reads, thank you hope you enjoyed the double update 💗