Captured monster reader x red soldier Edd

So this was requested by RYLEEJAME I read your request wrong so I fixed it. I am sorry but here is it. Here we go! But before you look like monster Tom here.

But you can look different with different colors

But you can look different with different colors. This is just an example. So ye

Y/n pov

As I sat in the cold dark room I could hear talking. I was scared and alone. Tears ran down my face as I held my legs to my chest. My tail wrapped around my legs and with my head down. I hear the door start to open. I clench myself tighter. "What's wrong y/n? Scared?~" He touched my head. "Go away!" I yell and claw at him. I push myself more back and show my teeth. He starts to laugh. "Awww your so cute. Now, how about you come with me nicely and it will end peacefully." He says. "W-what if I don't?" He smiles. "Then ill get my monster on you." He snapped his fingers and I heard a growl on the other side of the room. I turn my head and see glowing eyes. "Well?" He said. "Fine..." I stand up and he grabbed my arm. "Ah!" I yelp.

time skip.

I get to a new room about 5 minutes later. It had a bed and a desk not to fancy just a normal I guess room. "Sit down y/n." I listen and sit on the bed. I tug at the collar he put around my neck. "Don't like it?" He asked with a smirk. "No," I say bluntly. "Heh well, I have a friend who can get that off." He walks to the door and leaves me there. I let out a sigh and stand up. "Ok so now what?" I ask myself. I start to walk around swishing my tail left and right. I walk over to the desk and look to see if anything was there. Nothing was there but paper and pencils. I sigh and walk over to the bed. I sit down and the bed was soft and warm?  As if someone was here. I didn't think too much of it and laid down. I start to relax and fall asleep. "Can this end well?" I ask myself. 

Edd's POV

I was sitting in my room trying to finish some work. But it wasn't working. I place my notebook on the table and walk to my bed. I sat down to take a break. *knock knock.* "Huh oh uh come in," I say. I hear the door open and shut as I also hear boots. "How are you Edd?" It was Tord. "I'm good how about you?" "Been ok. So can I ask you something?" "Sure?" I sat up and moved so he could sit down. "So I have a friend and I want you to meet them. Could you do that?" "Oh sure, who is it." "There name is y/n. She is a monster like Tom. She is very scared right now." I turn my head to him. "Why is she scared?" "Well let's say she is new here."  "Oh ok....well lead me there," I say as I stand. He jumps up. "Good to hear! Come on." He starts to walk out as I follow him. Something was wrong here. 

We get to a room that has a big lock on it. Tord pulls out a big key. 'Why?' I ask myself. He opens the door and hands me something. "What is this?" "Oh if she comes at you just press it and it will zap her." "Oh well, that's good to know." "Well go on in. She might be asleep." I walk in and the door closes behind me. I see a girl sleeping. She did look like Tom well his monster parts. I walk up to her and pat her. She moved a bit. I pat her again. "Uh wake up?" I say. She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me. Her eyes widen and jerked back. "Who are you?!" She yells. I jump back. "Oh I'm Edd and Tord told me to meet you." "Tord?" She asked. "Yeah, he said he knew you. Do you?" "If you are talking about the man in the red and blue hood then NO! He took me from my home because I look like this." Tears went down her face. "Took you...I'm..I'm sorry. I didn't know. To be true I knew something was wrong. I won't hurt you tho. I want to help you." I reached out to her. "NO!" She yells and swiped at me. I jump back and acidity press the button. She lets out a scream. I drop the thing and cover my mouth. "I...I thought you said you would not hurt me." "It was an accident! I'm sorry!" I see something around her neck. I jump and grab it. She freaks out but before she could get me I pulled it off. "No more pain," I said.

 y/n POV

I sat there in awe. "You helped me," I said. "Yeah, I said I would." I look at him. Tears went down my face. "Hey don't cry." He said as he sat on my bed. I jump at him and hug him. "AH!" he says. "Th-thank you Edd," I say. He hugs me back. "I won't let you get hurt." 

10 weeks later

"Edd!" I yell as I run after him. He stole the hoodie that I stole from him. "NO!, its mine!" "NO MINE!" I yell. I jump on all fours and run faster. I jump and land on top of him. "HA!" I grab the hoodie and put it on. "No fair!" He says. "Yes, it is. " I say as I giggle. Edd smiled at me and hugged me. He kissed my cheek. "Edd?" I say as I blush. "I love you y/n." I smiled and hugged him. "I love you too Edd." He put his hands on my face and kissed me. I felt so happy and warm kissing him. Edd kept me sane during this time. "So you wanna go to bed now?" "Hehe yeah. But you have to snuggle me!" I say as I throw my hands up. "Heh ok." He picks me up and takes me to bed. 

A good man working for a bad guy. What we do for life.

(So this is the end and WOW I have been gone for TOO long. So I'm a bit rusty. I hope you like it.)