"His name is Niall," I am not going to mention anything about the orphanage.

No one needs to know that.

"Oh, that's a He." Nichole smiles, taking a sip from her milkshake.

"Can we meet him ?" She adds on second thoughts.

"Yeah, I would love to meet someone new." Liam added.

Seems like he had a terrible holiday.

"That's a he remember Li ?" Louis slapped his hand at the back of Liam's head.

"I didn't mean it like that, you dumbo." Liam smacked his head back, but softer.

So that is how I ended up agreeing to go with them and have dinner tonight while inviting Niall with me.

"What do you wanna eat today, Harry ?" I asked him as I finish tying my hair in a high ponytail.

I was wearing a ripped jeans and black shirt today.

"Actually, I don't feel like having dinner tonight." Harry answered, standing up from my bed and walking towards the staircase to his room.

"What ? But why ?" I turn around to face him.

Not once has he turned down any offer for food.

"Just not feeling like it, I am gonna go up and rest. Bye Violet." He was not meeting my gaze and started walking towards the staircase.

"Wait Harry!" I take a few steps towards him, not knowing what to say to him.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked silently, a bit nervous to hear his answer.

"No, why would I be mad at you ?" He had a frown on his features as he looked at me for just a fraction of time, and then turned around.

"Because I told Niall about you ?"

Why was I pushing it too far ?!

"No Violet. I told you I trust you, and if you trust him then I don't have any problems." He said calmly but his features were tense.

What do I say now ?

"Will be awake when I come back ?"

I should shut up.

"Probably not." He smiled the fakest smile I have ever seen on him.

"Okay," I sigh and look down at my feet.

"Goodnight, Harry." I add after a while.

"Night, Violet." He whispered, simultaneously turning around and walking to the staircase.

Before I could speak anything, my phone rang.

It was Niall.

I went downstairs after that, Niall was driving me to the pizza place we had decided to meet at today.

"Took you quite long." Niall remarks as I slide in the front seat.

It's so strange to sit on the left side. I was used to right side.

But Niall was used to both sides, him being Irish helps his case.

"Was your Prince Charming distracting ya ?" He asked, his british accent prominent now.

"What ?! I was just kidding." Niall laughs and defends himself as I give him a look.

Soon, we reach the pizza place and Niall finds a parking spot for us.

When we enter, the whole gang has already reached. They were placing orders when we approached.

"Oh, look tonight's guest it here!" Nichole says excitedly.

I don't know if it was a sarcasm or normal sentence.

So I did what I do best, kept quite and smiled.

"Hi everybody, this is Niall. Niall this is Nichole," I start to point out at the names I speak.

"Andrea,"

"Hi Niall," she greets politely.

"Hello, love." Niall smiles at her.

"Louis,"

"Zayn,"

"And Liam."

Niall politely smiled and said Hi to everyone.

He is the exact opposite of me in this kind of situations.

Just wait for five minutes and he will be friends with everyone in this group.

"So, how are you all?" Niall asked as we sat down.

"Not great. School restarted today." Louis says.

He had the same expression from lunch time at school.

"Okay boomer." Nichole rolled her eyes at Louis.

"Anyways, Niall tell us something about you." She added, smiling at Niall as she spoke.

"Umm.. okay, I am a manager at a restaurant back in America, and I want to open one of my own in future. And I love to eat, so my life pretty much revolves around food." Niall finished his introduction with a chuckle.

Everyone laughed at that.

"You are literally goals." Andrea said, smiling humorously at him.

See, he's everyone's friend.

We soon order our pizzas and everyone keeps talking to Niall about different stuff. Irish culture, American culture, Sports, food, fashion, everything and nothing.

Amd just like that, Niall was everyone's friend.

______________________________________

I have always loved Niall's personality. He's everyone's favorite !

What do you think ?

Do comment and tell me your views on it.

Also, give it a vote if you liked it enough !

Sincerely,
Meera.