𝗛𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵 || 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺

𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺- 𝗜𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱.
✰ 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆
𝗔𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗹𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗞𝗹𝘆𝗻𝘁.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 jayswerls 
---
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟮:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠
𝗔𝘁 𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗰𝗲𝗹'𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗸𝗶𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

The Bangdun members are at Jaycel's House waiting for their other friends to arrive. They agreed to meet up at Jaycel's place and head straight to the Theme park.

"Where are they—" Sophia said. "Klynt texted me, Him and Ash are downstairs" Jaycel said. Everybody got up and headed downstairs. They'll be taking Kyla's car, Zahra's car, and Lance' car.

➳ 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗢𝗳 𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗰𝗲𝗹'𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 ———They all arrived at the theme park, as they expected; there were alot of people, and by people i mean kids

———
They all arrived at the theme park, as they expected; there were alot of people, and by people i mean kids. A lot of kids. But they still managed to have fun and ride all the different rides.

"Hey guys! Lets go to the teacup ride!" Ashley said. Everybody agreed and ran all the way to the teacup ride. " I'll pass " Klynt said. "Oh c'mon Klynt!, dont be such a baby" Josh said. "Yeah Klynt!" The rest of the bangdun members said.

"Ugh fine," Klynt said, feeling defeated. He went inside the teacup ride and buckled up his seatbelt for safety. They have the ride all for themselves since they occupied it all.

"Holy shit i feel sick" Klynt said as he gags and looks for a nearby trash can. "Wowie- looks like he cant handle the dizzy rides" Alfred said. Princess handed him a bottled water to drink so that he can calm down.

"Do you guys wanna eat first?" Cyrus and Mika asked. Everybody agreed. They now look for a place where they can eat. They passed by a couple of shops that sell sweets, but that wont fill them up. Especially the boys.

Eventually, they found a mini restaurant thatt sells burgers and curly fries. they went in and place in their orders. "So, what are you guys getting?" Ashley asked. "Imma get the chili cheese fries." Kyla replied. "Me,Princess and Zahra are both getting the double decker burger" Sabrina said.

"We are all Sharing the Spicy chicken wings with fries"," The bangers said. While they placed their orders, they think of a booth they didnt go to yet.

"Do you guys wanna go to the horror booth?" Jaycel said. Everybody looked at jaycel for a minute. "OMG WHY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Sophia said. "Cmon Sophia! you arent going alone anyways" Carmela said. "I hear Cyrus gay scream" Ryan said. They all laughed at what Ryan said, Cyrus slightly punched Ryan for what he said but ended up laughing as well.

They now started to eat. They feasted so hard like there's no tomorrow. Once they finished eating they all head straight to— no wait.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻: 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁— 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁 " 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵". 𝗜𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗮 "𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵".

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻: * 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗰𝗲𝗹 * 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗵?
𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗰𝗲𝗹: ... 𝗨𝗚𝗵 𝗙𝗶𝗡𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗦 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗗
𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻: 𝗼𝗺𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱!
𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗰𝗲𝗹: * 𝗽𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀 * 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲.. * 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁 *
𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻: 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲

Once they finished eating, they first head to the restroom to pee or to take a number 2. We dont wanna see any pee in the floor of the horror booth right?

"Aight who do you guys wanna be with if we all go the horror booth?" Mohammed asked. "I wanna be with Ashley, Kyla and Jaycel" Sophia said. " I wanna be with Mika and Princess" Sabrina exclaimed. " Imma be with Jana and Carmela" Zahra said.

" Imma be with Cyrus and Matteo" Louis said. " Imma be with Klynt and Geoff" Ryan said while fixing with hoodie. " Imma be with Alfred, Lance and Josh" Mohammed said.

"Alright are you guys ready!" Zahra shouted.

" YEAH!"

They now entered the horror booth, well its a horror house. Not a booth so—. Anyways, they now entered the maze of heartrace. Its basically a maze where random Monsters can appear out of no where. Making your heart race fast.

Screams were filling up in the room as they go through the maze. They are holding eachother for dear life. but for the boys, it was a different story.

"I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" The boys shouted as they run through the maze. Which made the girls laugh and not get scared anymore.

The second hall they went through is Escape the Asylum, they have to find 5 different keys that unlock the door for them to escape. Of course monsters will pop out and scare them.

"wHeRes tHE oTher KeY— AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Sophia and Jaycel shouted. "DUDE I THINK I PISSED MY PANTS AGAIN" Josh said.

They eventually escaped the room.

The Third room they entered is The Clown purge room. They have too safely escape the Clowns or else they'll capture them and put them in a cage for 1 minute.

They struggled in that room but they managed to escape the killer clowns.

➳ 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

They finally finished the horror house! They basically dropped down due the jumpscares they encountered. "Oml im never doing that again." They all said. They headed to their cars and head home. They had so much fun spending time together.

———
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲

"YA- WHERES HWANG HYUNJIN" Changbin said as they try to find the keys in the Asylum. Jeongin grabbed Sophia's hand and they both looked for the key to escape. Bangchan and Kyla tried to find Hyunjin since Hwang Hyunjin got lost in the room. Good job Hyunjin. Jaycel and Felix, well— they basically had a screaming contest. Seungmin and Lee know escaped the room leaving them behind.

𝗘𝗡𝗗.