𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 || 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁

𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 - 𝗔𝗻 𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿
➳ 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗡𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 Dearssulggii
———
𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠
𝗜𝗻 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝘀' 𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗺

Sophia, Jaycel, Kyla, and, Ashley are hanging out with stray kids. it's their vacation so the boys invited them over. Kyla is hanging out with Bangchan and Changbin. Sophia is with I.N, Jaycel is with Felix and Seungmin filming random shit that we dont know. and Ashley is with Han and Hyunjin. But Sophia said not to touch Hyunjin cause her bias his Hyunjin. Hyunjin laughed at Sophia's word.

Wheres Lee know you may ask? hes asleep and is gonna wake up due to the noise.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻: 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗮 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 😗
"Im hungry" Kyla said. "Hi Hungry, im Bangchan!" Bangchan said, laughingly. Kyla was annoyed a bit but ended up laughing with him anyways. I.N and Sophia are now singing baby shark cause they are the biggest babies ever.

"Hey Soph, wanna go to 7-eleven?" I.N asked. "Heck yeah!" Sophia replied while bouncing up and down. "eY- we want 7/11 too :( " Seungmin said while playing with Jaycel's hair.

"But Hyung! i only have 12,000 won.." I.N exclaimed. "I can pay too!" Sophia said to I.N. "Wait nevermind yall go enjoy your 7/11 date" Ashley said while giggling. Of course Jisung gave Ashley the " im judging you" look. And Hyunjin just laughed with her.

Sophia and I.N looked at the two for a minute and left. Its 3:06 PM in the afternoon so there isnt alot of people in the nearest 7/11.

They both went inside and grabbed a basket. "So, what do you want?" I.N asked Sophia. " E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G " Sophia exclaimed. I.N laughed at Sophia and pinched her cheeks. Sophia was flustered at first but ended up pinching I.N's cheeks as well.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻: 𝗼𝗺𝗴 𝗶 𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗞𝗗𝗝𝗦𝗝𝗗𝗞𝗗𝗡𝗗𝗝𝗗𝗞𝗦𝗞𝗦𝗞𝗪𝗗𝗞 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻.

They both got Kimbap and noodles. But I.N got chocolate milk and Sophia got strawberry milk. They prepared their noodles and wait for it to be cooked. While they wait, they ate their riceball.

"So, what kind of kimbap did you buy?" I.N asked while eating his kimbap. "I got the spicy cheese chicken kimbap, what about you?—".  " i got the Tuna with mayonnaise kimbap" I.N replied. They now enjoyed their meal and have a nice conversation.

𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"UGH IM BORED" Kyla said, annoyingly. "Then what do you wanna do?" Bangchan asked. "Wanna go to the studio?" Changbin asked. "Yeah, wanna go?" Bangchan followed. " Sure!" Kyla said. The trio got up and head to the studio. Ashley, Hyunjin, Han, Seungmin, Felix and Jaycel have the dorm all for themselves now.

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

The six are now all alone at the dorm doing nothing. Eventually Han spoke. " Do you think Jeongin will confess to Sophia now?" He said. " Confess?" Ashley implied. " Yeah, Our Yeni likes Sophia" Felix said. Jaycel and Ashley we're surprised. "Oh my goodness! Really!" Jaycel said.

" Hey Ash, can i style your hair while we listen to Seungmin?" Hyunjin asked. " Sureeee" Ashley responded. Hyunjin gestured Ashley to sit on his lap while he style's her hair. Ashley was legit a smol child when with Hyunjin.

Now they listen to the story on how Jeongin likes Sophia
---
Jeongin and Sophia went to the park after 7/11. The sunset was beautiful. There were a lot of couples in this park which made the two a bit awkward. "The sunset is beautiful.." Sophia said. " Yeah.."

"Hey Sophia, i.. have something to tell you." Jeongin said.

I like you.

Those three words hit Sophia hard like a damn wrecking ball. She couldn't even let out words to describe how she feels.
Although.. she feels the same way about Jeongin. She finally let out the words she wants to say.

I like you too, Yang Jeongin.

They both hugged each other and stared at the sunset for a bit longer.

𝗘𝗡𝗗
———
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻: 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲!
𝗔𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘆: 𝗢𝗠𝗚 𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗣 𝗨𝗬𝗙𝗦𝗗𝗨𝗚𝗖𝗦𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗚𝗨𝗗𝗢𝗜𝗗𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗔𝗗
𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗮: 𝗜 𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗡 𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔
𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻: 𝗥𝗨𝗡 𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗟𝗘𝗬 𝗥𝗨𝗡
𝗔𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘆: 𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔𝗔 * 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗢 *
𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗮: 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗘𝗙𝗦𝗙𝗖𝗦𝗗𝗙𝗕𝗜𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗝𝗕𝗘𝗗𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗩𝗦𝗗𝗚𝗛𝗖𝗪𝗗-