𝗧𝗶𝗸𝘁𝗼𝗸 ( 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 )

𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟮:𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗺
𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺

The bangdun members are all in the living room staring at the ceiling; thinking of what to do. " Do you guys wanna make tiktok vids?" Sabrina asked. They all looked at Sab like she had 10 heads looking all dumb and shit.

"Why tiktoks?" Louis questioned her. "Do you really think we can renegade or something?" Cyrus said

"There are more dances out there. not just renegade-" "I'm too lazy to do TikTok's tho" Kyla said. " PLEASEEEEEE juSt thiS onCe" Sabrina begged. " oKaY" everybody said.

Sabrina and Princess taught the boys some of the tiktok steps they'll be doing while the girls are setting up the circle light. The girls already know some of the steps so it's okay for them. 

" Cyrus you look so stupid when your dancing" Matteo said. " AyE shuddup you look 10 times more stupid than me!" Cyrus said. "hey no arguing!" Sabrina shouted.

"Are you guys done?" Mika asked. "Yeah just a minute" The boys said.

They all waited for the boys to finish their mini lesson with sab and princess. It will take them a while so—. " Are you guys done?" Zahra asked, impatiently. "YeS hOLd oN" They boys shouted. They all went out of the room to see the dunners in the floor, waiting for them to finish.

"FinALLy" Carmela said while standing up. "Let's start now!"

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗰
The boys danced to this song first, they didnt finish the dance but ended up singing the song-. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀

𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁
Bangdun danced to this song, im surprised they were all synchronized while dancing this.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗦𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼
... i mean do i really i have to go into details with this- the dunners danced to this song- the boys looked at them, 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵.

They all danced and vibe to all the songs they played. Now the question is how are we gonna stop sab from renegading-

𝗘𝗡𝗗.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻: 𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀! 𝗦𝗼 𝗶 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗲𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀! 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆! 𝗕𝘆𝗘!