𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻, 𝟰:𝟰𝟱 𝗽𝗺
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟳, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝘆

" Holy shit i cant believe we graduated already" Kyla said excitedly. Yes, the Bangdun members graduated already. Leaving their class from 2018-2019 is kind of emotional for them, cause thats where they began.

"Bangdun! Lets take a group photo!" Zahra Shouted. " We're coming hold on!, im looking for princess!" Mika said while walking around finding princess.

"Why is Princess always dissapearing" Sabrina said, Frustrated. Princess is the one always dissapearing in our group.

" Guys hurry up i wanna drink soju later!" Jaycel said while stomping her feet uncontrollably.

" i found her! Lets take the pic!" Mika said while holding Princess' hand.

Bangdun took a lot of group photos, to the point Sabrina's storage is already full

——
Author Unicorn: I honestly feel bad for sabrina, but i already wrote it down here in the script sooo-
——

" YO, sinong sasabay sa akin?" Cyrus Said while waiting in his car. " Me, Louis, Josh, Mika and Matteo—" Zahra said while tying her shoe laces. She cant stay long in heels so she brought her sneakers.

"Jaycel, Lance, Sophia and Princess will come with me" Kyla while waiting outside the car.

"Carmela, Sabrina, Geoff and Ryan will come with me. We will go to the Convenience store to buy the beer for later." Alfred said, sticking his head out of the window.

" Kyla, can i come with you?" Princess asked.
"Sure" Kyla said, smiling.

" Aight We'll wait for you in the house" Cyrus said. " Dont forget about the Beer!" Lance shouted.

"We wont!" Ryan shouted.

— —
Half of the Bangdun members went straight home to finish decorating. Well specifically hanging the Banners and the fairy lights since they didnt hang that last night.

"Ugh where they!" Zahra said annoyingly.
" they are buying the beer calm down!" Louis said while using his phone.

" And done! " Jaycel said Happily. They finished hanging the fairy lights and banner. Now all they gotta do is wait for the others.

"Should we bring out the Wine or no need?" Princess asked.

" Lets bring it out if we arent that drunk Hahaha" Sophia said while laughing.

"Wheres the Soju?" Mika asked while checking the fridge. " i already brought outside" Kyla said while leaning on the wall

" Oh- sorry" Mika said, Feeling embarrassed.
The boys are outside near the Patio playing games. The girls are inside talking and doing the usual girl stuff.

"DAMN IT WHERE ARE THEY IM BORED!"
Zahra Shouted. " Carmela texted me, she said their just gonna get some gas cuz the car is running low and head home" Princess said.

Yes. The bangdun members indeed have their own house.

( 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪 )

( 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪 )

( 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗬𝗔𝗥𝗗/𝗣𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗔 )

This is the Bangdun House. Kyla bought this house from her cousin who owns ALOT of houses. Her cousin even owns a Designer Boutique Called House of MC.

——
" We're Here!" Carmela Shouted. Geoff, Alfred and Ryan helped the girls Carry the Beer. They brought it out the backyard.

"Damn. I guess we are gonna get drunk tonight" Zahra said laughingly.

" HoLy shiT-" The Boys said. " Looks like the boys are excited about the beer Hahaha" Sabrina said.

" OKAY WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR LETS CELEBRATE" Mika shouted.

" ALRIGHT BITCHES WE HAVE GRADUATED FROM GRADE 11 AND MOVING UP TO GRADE 12!" Kyla shouted.

" iM goNna CrY wE acTuaLLy gRaduAted" Carmela said while becoming emotional.

CHEERS!

Bangdun is having fun celebrating. They are dancing, singing like bitch theres no tomorrow, hugging, crying cause they emotional bitches

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻: 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗮𝗱𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘂𝗵- 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲.

So you might be asking. Are they drunk already?
Yes. So drunk.

Jaycel is already in the floor. She said she's swimming.

Mika and Kyla became emotional and cried while drinking soju.

Zahra took off her t-shirt exposing her sports bra. Which is um, typical of Zahra-

Sabrina and Princess is in one corner doing tiktok dances and laughing.

Sophia is dancing to Some kpop dances-

And Carmela

Well

She ended up in the kitchen counter Dead asleep

What about Jana you may ask?
Sis i dont even know where she went-

And the boys. Well they ended up in the pool so- 

And yeah, the members are now dead drunk.
Now the question is how to transfer them to their bedrooms-

                                    𝗘𝗡𝗗.