Ch.2: Tea Party

I wash my hands in the girls restroom when all the sudden a guy ran in. He then started to bang on the door, I stood there frozen.

"Come on you guys let me out!" He bangs in the door, then groans leaning his head against it.

I still stand there, waiting in hopes he doesn't see me. Then he turns around, I gasp a little, when he stares at me.

"Oh great, out of all the girls I could be stuck in here with it's you." He says slumping to the ground, that's when I recognize him, James Sullivan, he's one of the more popular sophomores. I know I should be offended but I just really want to get out of here.

"Um, excuse me." I say walking towards the door.

"What?" He says menacingly.

N"Can you please move?" I ask him.

"If you haven't noticed it kind of locked." He says annoyed.

"Well if you haven't noticed, it opens the other way." I mumble just loud enough for him to hear, he moves as I pull it open and I leave fast walking down the hallway, could this say get any weirder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk into my apartment, I walk past my mom and dad's office and stand in the door way.

"I'm home." I say, the continue typing as they lift a hand up to say hi. "My hand got chopped off."

"That's nice sweetie." My mother says as I stand in the door way still then walk away.

I always keep track of what outrageous thing I could say, and see their reaction. Its usually the same, but it's a fun game for me to play. I walk into Annie's room to see her playing with her toys.

"Hey Annie." I say sitting next to her.

"Hi Cassi," she smiles up at me, "do you wanna play dollies with me?" She asks, I smile a bit.

"What about Tea party?" I ask her.

"No, we have to wait for Mr. Turtle, hes bringing the tea this time." Annie says. "But you can join us." She smiles sweetly.

"Okay," I say gently as we play dolls, until there was a knock on Annie's window, I look up, while Annie jumps up and runs to her window.

"Hi Mr. Turtle!" Annie says jumping up and down, taking his hand and leading him to the table. "You brought the tea?" Annie says excitedly.

"Yes mam'." He says as he stands up,and sees me. "Hi Cassi." He waves with a smile.

"Hi Leo." I say quietly as I smile a bit, Annie looks between the two of us and smiles.

"Ready for tea?" Leo asks Annie looking back down at her.

"Mhm." She nods her head, the grabs both, Leo and mine hands taking us to the table. "You sit here." Annie sits Leo down "and you sit here." Annie sits me next to him.

We played tea party for the rest night, which led to both Leo and I wearing a tiara and a feather boa's. Leo had to hide at one point when my mom came to check on us to be 'motherly'. But he had to leave so he can go on, patrol?

"Hey Cassi," Annie says, I bend down to her, "I want Mr. Turtle to stay." Annie says with a small frown.

"I know sweetie, I'm sure he wanted to stay too." I say picking her up, and putting her to bed.

~Authors Note~
Cry if you need too! Jk! hope you enjoyed!! I know it's a little bit boring now but don't worry things are gonna get interesting....

Thanks for reading!
Please comment and Vote!
I love you all!

<3 AlmostTrueStories.