Chapter 10

~Weeks Later~

"Did you bring the tea?" Annie asks looking up at Leo expectantly, I smile.

"Of course I did." Leo goes down to her level, taking out a package of tea bags.

Annie smiles at the box, Leo, then up at me as she takes it gently from his hands and runs off to make it. We both smile at the disappearing Annie, Leo stands up, I walk closer to him my hands in my back pockets.

"So," Leo says with a smile, "I'm dating this amazing girl and I was wondering if she'd to hang out later, what'd you think she'd say." Leo asks playfully, I smile and blush.

"She'd probably say, she can't because she has a date with a cute turtle." I say smiling.

Leo gives me a big grin before he takes one hand and grabs me by the waist, pulling me towards him. I smile back and go up on my tippy toes to give him a kiss on the cheek, he blushes.

"What, no lips?" Leo teases.

"Not until later." I tease back then go after Annie.

I watch as she steps off her stool by the sink taking her tea kettle with her, she carries it by the handle to me to set on the stove. I put it down on the electric burners before turning them on, Leo watches us from the door way.

"So what do you wanna do while we wait for the tea?" He asks.

"TV!" Annie exclaims racing over to the couch, turning it on.

Leo goes to sit down next to her I stay back to look after the tea and just to look at my two favorite people/mutant, I save the image in my mind to draw for later.

I'm happy, I didn't think I could be this happy, especially with someone who isn't Annie. Leo is so nice and charming and gentle and is just a big dork all together. He gets me and understands why I'm quiet and I don't speak out much. He knows about my parents and how they are, he knows that it's not always going to be easy getting me out of my shell, ha. But despite that he still likes me and thinks of me in ways I never thought of.

The kettle whistles bringing me out of my thoughts, I take it off the stove setting it on the counter.

"Waters ready!" I call out to the two watching tv, I walk into the living room

"Five more minutes it's almost over." Leo asks never removing his eyes from the television.

I look at the show their watching. "My Little Ponies?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, we're about to find out if discord is going to help them out or not." Annie says, she's sitting in Leo's lap.

They both lean forward in anticipation, I just watch them with a smile.

~Authors Note~

Hey there it's been forever!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

<3AlmostTrueStories