Discontinued

Hey guys, this is just to let you know that I am officially no longer continuing this book. However, I'm currently in the process of remaking it - but better :)

or at least I hope it's better lmao.

Here's a smol preview my doods~

Chapter One

It was cold and snowy the night Mr. and Mrs. L/n brought their three year old child, Y/n L/n, to the front steps of Miss Annity's Orphanage and Foster Home for Abandoned Children. They gave each other a short look of reassurance as they set the child, swaddled in blankets with their H/l H/c locks shone in the dull, orange light of the lamp that hung beside the large oak doors, on the ground, Mr. L/n knocked on the door and when the two adults heard footsteps nearing the door, they rushed down the steps and fled, knowing they wouldn't be able to bear seeing their darling child be brought in from the c o l d w i n t e r s n o w . . .

It was a bright and sunny Wednesday morning when Y/n L/n, age three years old, woke up in Miss Annity's orphanage and foster home for abandoned children. They sat up in their bed and looked around tiredly, rubbing their eyes as they yawned. After a minute or two of just sitting there, alone, tired, and confused, they heard a bell ringing above their door. They looked at the bell and noticed there was a label above it, but they couldn't read it. T h e y g o t u p a n d g o t r e a d y. . .

It was cold and rainy on the Saturday morning that Y/n L/n, age six woke up in the bed they had been sleeping in for the past three years. They looked around, sighing softly at the familiarity of the toys piled up in the corner, small and big books alike sitting on the bookshelf across the room from their bed, and the boring, cream colored wallpaper. Soon, they once again heard the bell above their door, but this time they were able to read it. It was the bell that woke everyone else in Miss Annity's orphanage and foster home for abandoned children, signalling that they would need to get ready and then head downstairs for breakfast, w h i c h w o u l d s u r e l y b e d e l i c i o u s . . .

Y/n L/n, now age nine, sat up groggily in their small, but cozy bed and pushed their blankets aside, yawning as they hopped out of bed, heading over to the wardrobe in the corner of the room, opening different drawers and pulling out a black training bra, a blue woolen sweater, grey jeans, and red and yellow Christmas socks. They grabbed a brush and ran it through their hair, staring in the mirror, their dull. e/c irises staring back at them.