Chapter 1: Thomas Arrives

You woke up to the sound of Miss Tuttles, the orphanage, owner yelling at you and banging on the door to your small room.

You've been at this terrible orphanage since you were about 8 months old and you were now eight years old. Your mom died of blood loss when you were born so you lived with your dad until a terrible accident happened while he was at work. You travelled through the other three orphanages in Gainesville, Florida before landing in this one. Almost nobody in the orphanage liked you, except F/N, because you were born with two different coloured eyes. Your right eye was E/C and your left eye was a bright purple. Miss Tuttles forced you to style your hair to cover your left eye. She then called you a freak. By the way, even though Miss Tuttles yells at you and hates you, you don't have depression.

You groaned and got up, dressing in a dark gray t shirt, a black hoodie, white socks, your old gray shoes and black sweatpants.

Miss Tuttles banged on your door again. "I TOLD YOU TO WAKE UP YOU LAZY À$$!!! SOME MAN IS COMING TO ADOPT LATER TODAY!!!! Not like it would involve you in any way." She yelled before her high heels clicked away.

You sighed and brushed your hair, silently begging to the lord you would be adopted today. After you finished brushing your hair, you went downstairs and saw your friend ( or in kaylynnevaeh2000 's  case, FRY END), F/N and ran over to her, smiling.

She laughed a bit. "Somebody's coming to adopt today I guess. I heard Miss Tuttles tell it at you." You laughed. "Yup! I'm really excited! I might finally get to leave this place!" You said, smiling. F/N laughed for a bit but suddenly stopped. You gave her a confused look. "What?" She smiled widely. "What if the man who comes to adopt us is Thomas Sanders?!! How cool would that be??" She asked, fangirling.

You were about to say something but she interrupted you. "And, Y/N, darling, before you say something like 'What if it isn't him though?' Or 'I thought Thomas was a dude?' - " F/N started but you cut in. "What?" She ignored you and continued. "Don't. Jinx. It." She glared at you. "G-Got it!" You stuttered nervously.

(Time skippy)

About half an hour later, you and F/n heard the door of the orphanage open. You both looked over and started squealing. "Oh mah gosh!!!!" F/n shouted.

"Thomas Sanders in THIS orphanage!!!!" You finished. Thomas looked over and chuckled a bit, smiling while Miss Tuttles sighed in frustration.

~~~~~~~~~

451 words! ^w^