"No. She never said she was bringing them here. All she wanted to do was help sheltered hybrids because she's known us long enough to know being in there is a nightmare. And now you decide FOR her, that she can't do any?" Hoseok walks up to them and they back up, their legs bumping into the couch behind them.

"This is her house. She can do whatever the hell she wants. If she wants to bring two new hybrids into this house, she can. Wanna know why? Because that's what she did with us and she has enough room for it, whether you like it or not. We're lucky enough she let us come here and gave us a second chance at happiness. Stop being selfish and think about what she did for you before you open your mouth and decide her life." He stares at them angrily and walks into his room, shutting and locking the door.

He slides down the door and hides his face in his knees. Jimin senses something wrong with him and crawls up to him with a blanket. He nudges Hoseok's little ear with his nose, catching his attention. Hoseok looks up at him with sad, teary eyes. He sighs and lets Jimin pull him up to the bed and makes a little nest with the blankets around Hoseok, hugging him close and being the big spoon.

"It's okay Hobi-hyung.." Jimin pets his head and ears, Hoseok hugs his chest closer and sniffles.

"She's already been through a lot, I don't want her going through anything anymore.." He whispers, gripping Jimin's sweater tightly.

"(Y/n) is strong, right?" He asks and Hoseok looks up at him slowly.

"Yeah.."

"Then this won't affect her as badly as everything else, right?" He watches as birds sit on his windowsill and cuddle up to each other.

"I guess so.."

Jimin hums and plants a tiny kiss in between Hoseok's horns, tickling him and causing him to shake his head quickly. Hoseok smiles and snuggles up to Jimin and exhales calmly, falling back to sleep with him.

----🌙----

"You looking for anything in particular?" You ask Taehyung as he walks around your bookstore.

"No, just like the calmness of the store is all." He walks back to you with a manga, putting it down on the counter and fishing through the pockets.

"No, I'll pay for it." You push the book to him but he stubbornly pushes it back, smacking his money down on the counter. You raise a brow and he quickly takes it back, handing it to you politely.

"Sorry." He momentarily smiles to make the situation less awkward and you take the money, giving him his change.

"You're lucky I love you or else I would have made you figure out the register yourself for that." You tease him and he rounds the counter, taking a seat in the beanbag you have there in case any of the boys pay a visit.

"Hi (Y/n)!" Hoseok walks into your store who is a black rabbit hybrid, by which you address him as Wonho to avoid confusion.

"Hi Wonho. How's Shownu?"

"Nunu is working today so I'm visiting you." He says with a smile.

"He didn't let you go with him, did he?"

"No.." He pouts and leans on your counter. He notices Taehyung who is avoiding his gaze with flushed cheeks.

"Hi Taehyung." Wonho greets him, causing Taehyung to flinch as if he's been caught.

"H-hi Wonho."

"Shownu misses you."

"Sorry, I've been busy lately at the farm."

"He wants to know what fish you eat to stay awake at work." Wonho plays with a bookmark string and you tilt your head.

"Bear stuff."