"Winter bear."

"Mm.."

"Look at me." You pull back slightly but still hold him close. He rises off your shoulder and looks at your eyes, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

"When have I ever left you out when someone new came in..? Did I do something wrong to make you feel like I left you out..?" You ask worried. His eyes widen and he fully embraces you, shaking his head rapidly.

"No, no no..I'm, just scared..I don't want it to happen again..I trust you..it's just, they-"

"No, don't talk about that." You stop him and graze your nails on his back lightly, giving him shivers and hugging you closer.

"You want to come with me today..?" You ask quietly, letting him sit down in the tub and you start washing his hair. He sniffles and nods, his eyes rimmed with red from crying. You don't say anything the remaining time of the shower and kiss his cheeks repeatedly until you finished your shower.

----🐨----

"Where are you going Taehyung?" Jin stops him at the door as he puts his shoes on.

"It's your day off, you usually stay home." He gives a reason for his intrusion but you gently hold Taehyung's hand.

"He's coming with me to work. Watch the house while I'm gone." Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin walk up to you before you go. You kiss Hoseok and Jimin on the cheek and Taehyung gives all of them a kiss. You hand him your keys and he heads over to turn on the car.

"I'll be at work but call me if you need me to come home, okay?" You scratch Jimin's chin and he holds your wrist, nodding.

You let go of him and start to walk out until both Jin and Yoongi hold your arm.

"No kiss for us?" Both ask and you take your hand out of their grasp.

"Don't you think you had enough?" You throw back the same question they agreed on when it comes to the shelter hybrids and shut the door, going to the car and driving away before they can catch up.

Yoongi scoffs and goes back inside, slamming the door in Jin's face. Jin catches the door before it makes a loud slam that would scare Jimin. He gently closes the door and follows Yoongi, Hoseok following suit.

"What is her problem?!" Yoongi growls out and Jimin comes in, his sweater paws getting in the way of him rubbing his eyes.

"Don't yell. This isn't her fault."

"You're right. It's yours!" Yoongi throws a pillow at Jin's face but Hoseok immediately catches it before it can land.

"That's enough. Jimin go to your room, please." Hoseok's voice is deep, his eyes not moving from Yoongi's who is staring back. Jimin quietly walks into his shared room with Hoseok, shutting the door softly. Hoseok tosses the pillow onto the couch and walks up to Yoongi.

"Want to know what her problem is? You. And you," He points to Jin harshly and turns back to Yoongi.

"Want to know why you're BOTH the problem? Because she never said she was going to bring them here and you're both suddenly deciding that she will. Did she say she was bringing them here?" He crosses his arms and both of them look uncomfortable. They're not used to seeing Hoseok, the sunshine of the house get upset, let alone upset at them and actually letting it show. But they know that when you're upset, he gets upset as well, just this time he actually decided to let them know about it.

"No.."

"Then?"

"Hoseok-" Jin tries putting a hand on his shoulder but Hoseok steps back, staring at his eyes in anger.