FAME IMAGINES

"Crawl"
Album: Graffiti (2009)
****

This is a two part series! This is part two!

****

This is a two part series, this is part two!

****

"Being pregnant was fun, but I changed my mind." Yn said rubbing her stomach.

Chris threw his head back in laughter. "What?"

"I'm saying, I'm almost 9 months but I feel like I weight 300 pounds. I can't see my feet or my vagina and I'm one sneeze away from my baby plopping one the couch." She explained.

Chris kissed her forehead. "It's okay baby. It's almost over."

"You promise?" She joked.

"You make it look easy." Chris but his lip.

"Are you seriously about to try and have sex with me right now?"

"I'm a lil hungry." He smirked.

"Too bad the kitchen's closed."

Chris smacked his lips and punched the air. "You're the only pregnant woman I know who doesn't wanna have sex. I can hit it from the back, I'll be gentle."

"No, Chris. Until you agree to come to the mommy and me class, then no."

"I'm saying, I don't know why I gotta go to a mommy and me class if it's for you to bond with the baby." Chris shrugged.

Yn rolled her eyes. "It's also a chance for the dad to get familiar with the birthing process and to see what it's like!"

"I'm sorry, I'm not doing it. It seems corny and I'm not interested." Chris said.

"Bet." Yn said as she turned her attention to her phone.

Chris wasn't serious about not wanting to go to the mommy and me class. He had just been wanting to find a reason to make her mad at him so that his surprise would be more special.

A few days later, Chris and his sister Lytrell, who they also called Tootie, were at the jewelry store picking out a ring for the surprise vowel renewal he had been planning for a while.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Tootie asked.

"Hell yeah! I put her through hell and hot water, I been doing good showing her that I've changed and I think this would put the stamp on it. She will never, ever see this coming." Chris said looking into the glass case.

"You got the hell and hot water part right." Tootie joked. "I'm proud of the growth you two made though. Yn's a special girl. The first time she came to the house me and mama knew that she was gonna be the one you would marry. How she put up withy oh for this long, I would never know. But you got a good one!"

Chris smiled a playful toothless smile. "Thanks sis. But you two are like best friends, you should know the type of things she like."

"Nigga you should know more than me, hell you married to her." Tootie said.

The two had gone back and forth for a while causing the jeweler to come over to them laughing. "It seems like you may need my help." He said.