chapter 16

i yauned. he lighty motioned for me to but my head down, then he stroaked my hair. i fell asleep and dreamed

I looked out the window, of our new york apartment, cody was still moving boxes. I was moving in with cody, i loved him. It had been over 3 years scince i had seen justin, i was 23 now. Justin was always in the news, him and selena. Now i had cody. I looked back down to the box i was unpaking. I pulled out another shoe box.

Cody-lucky i had the wardrobe renovated.

Cody’s voice made me jump, i turned around, he was leaning in the wardrobe door. i smiled at him.

Cody-are you okay, today you seem abit, upset

Me-yeah, im fine

Cody-okay, well how about i finish this up for you, theres a small blue box on the counter, u can unpack that, it will only take a minuite.

I nodded and walked out. He stopped me, tilted up my chin and kissed me on the lips, i shivered, looking into his blue eyes, i couldn’t look away.

Cody- i love you..

I blushed, biting my lip to keep the smile at a minimum.

Me-i love you to...

I walked happiy out to the kitchen, i looked around the counter, th only small, blue box i could find was a tiffiny box, i opened it, carefully, it was a beautiful ring. I turned around to go ask cody what was happerning. He was there, behind me. He took the box and knelt down. I didn’t know how to feel.

Cody-dani, ive been thinking, weeks about this, but i thought that the best place to do this was in our home, our new home, dani, i love you, i love you with all my heart, i want to be with you for the rest of  my life, to have little babies, i want you to marry me

I was teary, i wanted this, i had wanted it for so long. He took my hand and slid the ring on.

Me-yes cody

He smiled at me, he looked happier than i had ever seen. He stood up and kissed me. Passionately. Then he pulled back,

Cody-well, tomorrow night, how about we go out to dinner. But tonight, we have to go to the whitehouse, so we have to leave for the jet in an hour.

Me-sure baby.

I walked into the room, into the closet, i was wearing a dress to dinner, it was the Christmas at the whitehouse dinner.  I put on a long blue gown. Then i walked out to find cody. He was putting on his suiet. Fiddling with his bow tie. I walked over to him and helped him.

Cody-so when do you want to get married, i was thinking, febuary, back in Australia

Me-cody, thats only 2 months away.

Cody-well, ive had this planned for a while, and i think youll like it

Me-so youve been making all the desisions, the reception, everything?

Cody-no, you have, ive just been carefull and you haven’t realised but you have made the desicsions.

Me-so youve seen the dress?

Cody-no, i left that for you, tomorrow your going shopping with lisa.

Me-thankyou cody.

Cody- its okay, i love you, and i couldn’t wait to make mrs cody simpson.

I smiled, someone knocked on the door. it wasproberly napolian, he would be downing m hair and makeup, he came in, he was done in 20 minuites, then he left, i picked up my clutch bad that matched the dress and we left, cody drove to the airport. The flight was boring. At the airport a car picked us up. then we arrived at the whiehouse, we walked along the red carpet. Photographers took pictures, i smiled next to cody, his arm was around my weist. then they noticed the ring.