Chapter 41 "Princess Look At Me"

En başından başla

"I want your hand around my neck choking me when your cock is burried deep in me" I moaned his fingers now inside me. He had removed my panties getting down in his knees between my legs.

"I want you to bend me over the sofa and take me" I begged. I felt my stomach tighten I was close to letting go when he stopped. Lorenzo stood up I sent him a glare to show how annoyed I was.

"Why do you always do that?" I grumbled. Lorenzo dropped his trousers watching me with a smirk. I reached out taking his cock into my hands stroking him. I licked from base to tip feeling him flinch and harden from my touch. I let spit fall on to his cock stroking it over his cock.

"Fuck me papi" I begged bent over the sofa giving him access to my pussy. Lorenzo slowly pushed himself in to me letting moans fill the air as he started to slam himself in to me.

I opened the bar with Olivia and Cole serving at the bar. A couple of staff members were around clearing the empty drinks around.

"If you need me I'll be in the back" I informed them before going to the office. I sat shoeless and crossed leg typing away doing some work for the restaurant while I could. I called Danny who was at the club tonight to see if I was needed there unfortunately I was. I messaged Lorenzo who said he would meet me outside the bar when we closed to go to the club with him. I sighed pushing my laptop further back on the desk giving me space to rest my head on my arms. I was too tired to be here today.

*TRIGGER WARNING SEXUAL ASSAULT*

"Sleeping on the job love?" I jumped up to see a calm looking Alex in the door frame.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I didn't appreciate the way you left our reunion" he said walking in to the office. I took the chance to check if I could see if he had a gun on him. He was looking a lot more casual than the last time I had seen him, he was in black jeans with a white t shirt. I stood up not trusting him I planned a escape route while he moved to stand in front of me. I knew there was a alarm under the desk that I could still reach from here, I had a gun in the desk which I could get if I him hard or far enough. I watched his hand reach out taking my mine I flinched trying to pull it back but he only held on to it holder.

"You've gotten pretty aggressive love" Alex's hold on my wrist was too tight.

"You're hurting me" I moaned trying to pull my hand again.

"Calm down love" I rolled my eyes at the stupid nickname.

"What do you want?" I asked again

"I want you, how many times do I have to tell you?"

"I don't want you Alex" I replied frustrated.

"But you will when you're only chose is me" his hand wrapped around my throat. I let out a gasp scared by his grip. I watched a smirk appear on his lips as fear filled me

"Not so brave now are you love?" I could hear the cockiness in his voice and it was annoying me.

"Alex" I breathed out. Alex pulled me in to him I looked up at him

"I've missed looking at you like this" he missed me being scared? I never trusted him to choke me. Alex was controlling and manipulative now but he was once the typical sweetheart that's how it always starts though isn't? He slowly changed and distanced me from my friends and family.

"I bet you still taste sweet" he words made me feel sick. I didn't want him touching me. I prayed Lorenzo would come. I couldn't make bring myself to do anything. My body was numb. I felt him push my against the wall pushing himself further in to me.