Alternate Ending to Snow Day

Steven was already not exactly in the best mood, and the gems certainly weren't helping. So after a while of them trying to get him to play Steven Tag he decided to just play so they'd leave him alone. After the giant  Alexandrite Steven and all gems splitting up, even Ruby and Sapphire, Steven just lost it. He turned Pink and punched Pearl in her forehead, Amethyst in her chest, then crushed Sapphire and Ruby's hands and slammed the 2 together. All 4 of them fell to the ground and Steven hust floated.
Steven: Finally, I got them to stop.
He started to walk inside but noticed that they weren't moving, he thought about checking on them but decided not to.
Steven: I know you guys are just pretending to be seriously injured and just want me to get close so you can tag me, well I'm not falling for it. I'm going inside.

The 4 gems walked in all messed up, distorted, and glitched. When Steven saw them he screamed.
Steven: OH MY GOSH ARE YOU GUYS OK!?! I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST FAKING BEING INJURED!!!
Amethyst: Y-yep, this ag-gain. Cracked.
Pearl: Its-its ok Ssssst-te-te-ven, it's our f-f-fault. We pushed y-you when you clearly wanted to b-be left alone.
Steven: Don't worry! I'll heal you!
He healed them and then Ruby and Sapphire fused. But something was wrong. Garnet had two huge scars, 1 on each arm. Amethyst had a huge scar going from her right shoulder down to the left if her waist. And Pearl had cracks around her gem and going down straight down her face.
Steven: Uuuhhh...are you guys ok?
Pearl: We're fine.
Amethyst: Yep.
Garnet just held a thumbs up.
Steven: Are you guys sure cause you have scars and cracks left over.
The gems looked at each other and themselves and screamed.
Pearl: Well, uh, I guess this is the best you could do. But don't worry, we'll be fine.
Steven: Ok, I'm sorry, I love you guys.
All 3 gems: We love you too.
All of them hug each other.

Coolcatbro79

IronSpider16