Another Alternate Ending to Change Your Mind

Requested by Coolcatbro79.

Connie had made it into White Diamonds head, but then Pearl being controlled by White attacked her.
Pearl: Well, what have we here? It's another one of your pets.
Pearl kept trying to land a fatal blow, but Connie kept blocking. She then tried to poof Pearl but that was her mistake. She missed and Pearl disarmed her and then used her spear to literally disarm her. She cut off Connie's arms, then legs, then head, then cut her head and torso in half.
Steven: Connie! NOOO!
Then White picks up Stevn removes his gem, you know how everything goes until he's reunited with his gem. Then when everyone is free from White's control, Steven tries to heal Connie with his tears.
Steven: Please! Why isn't this working.
Pearl: I'm afraid she's too...damaged and in pieces to heal, I'm sorry Steven.
White: I apologize Steven. I wasn't acting rationally. If there's anything I can do to make up for this then I'll do it.
Steven: You could come back to Earth and heal the corrupted gems.
White: Yes, ok, I will do that.
They go to Earth and heal the gems. Then afterwards Connie's parents ask about her.
Connie's Mom: Where is my daughter?
Pearl:(looks nervous) Uuuhhh...well there was an...incident where White Diamond got upset and she...stomped on her like a bug! I'm so sorry but Connie is gone.
Her parents start crying and Steven starts to say something.
Steven: Actually White-mph!
Pearl covered Steven's mouth so he wouldn't say anything. The next day there was a funeral. Then after that Steven was sad and was sitting on the beach but then the other gems sit next to him to comfort him and there's no dialogue. Episode ends.

Alright I made another AE to an episode! I'd really like to take a break from this to work on my other story. So if you leave any requests I might not get to them for a while, ok?