Alternate Ending to Ok K.O. Let's Fight to the End

I don't own these characters, they belong to Ian Jones Quartey. Just saying this for copyright reasons.

T.K.O. got sucked back into his mind after K.O. played the song his mom sang to him as a really small kid. After T.K.O. realized what happened he quickly got angry.
T.K.O.: Maybe you didn't hear me the first time, I said GOODBYE...FOREVER...K.O.!
T.K.O. said as he broke K.O.s arm, then leg, then shot him with multiple power fists, then uppercuted him so hard his head came off. T.K.O. then drained every last bit of remaining energy from K.O.s dead body and head,both crumbled to dust when he did. Then he went back to the real world.
T.K.O.: Finally! K.O. is gone for good! Only I am left, now I wasn't able to drain you guys off your energy properly because K.O. was distracting me. Now who wants to go first?
T.K.O. said this all with an evil smile on his face, showing off his sharp teeth. Everyone tried to run but T.K.O was to fast, he started to drain everyone one at a time. Everytime someone was drained they turned completely grey, got wrinkles, and got skinny enough that you could see their bones. After T.K.O. drains everyone the President of the Universe shows up to grant T.K.O. his wish.
T.K.O.: I wish for unlimited power!
His wish was granted and he then began to change. His eyes glowed dark purple, he gained sharp claws on his hands, and his sharp teeth grew bigger. His purple aura surrounding him then proceeded to grow bigger and glowed an evil shade of dark purple. T.K.O. then drained the President of the Universe until he turned to dust once this happened T.K.O. changed again. His skin fell off(in a pg way) until he looked like how he did in Face Your Fears, except with a more solid shape and you can see his spiked wristbands and claws more clearly. He then flew off to destroy everything left standing on the planet and drain everyone he didn't drain. Skip to him sitting on a throne made off shadows and surrounded by his new friends he literally made. Evil shadow turbo clones of Enid, Rad, Dendy, Gar, and his mom.

Better than the real ending? Tell me in the comments!