The 7th Dish

- After School -

Akiro and Lan were walking down the schoolyard to the dormitory named Polar Star Dormitory.  Well, Akiro and Lan meet up with Soma on the way. 

"Ahhhhhhh, why is this schoolyard so big!" Said, Soma.

"This is the best cooking school in the world and the Nakiri is rich," said Lan.

"Then the dormitory must be like a four-star hotel!" Said, Soma.

"Soma, don't get your hopes up. Look at this first." Said Akiro while pointing at the dormitory.

As they arrived and saw crows on top of the building, plants all over the exterior and a gloomy vibe around the dorm

As they arrived and saw crows on top of the building, plants all over the exterior and a gloomy vibe around the dorm. On one of the pillars of the gate, there was a plate that has the name Polar Star Dormitory. The gate was too have planted all over the exterior. The Dorm looks like two words, a haunted building. 

"Is this the dorm?" Said Soma on the I thought the place is going to be better than this.

"I know. But this better than nothing." Said Akiro.

"Yes, I don't want to repeat that. Akiro-sama." Said Lan remembering the time they travel. 

"What?" Said, Soma.

"It is nothing to worry about, Soma. Now, let us go inside or it will be dark soon." Said Akiro.

"Yeah, Soma. What could go wrong?" Said, Lan

- Inside The Dorm -

The trio goes inside the dorm and game animals running wild and a girl was chasing them. After that smoke came out of the halls and a somewhat earthquake. Every single one of that instance, a person is nagging the dorm inhabitants. 

"I think I'll take my words back." Said Lan while thinking that some of the students are insane.

"So you guys are the new transfer students who want to live in the dorm? Yukihira Soma, Amane Akiro, and  Laopoka Lan. I am the caretaker, Daimido Fumio. A.k.a Fumio-san, the Madonna of Polar Star. That's what you're called me." Said Fumio.

" Said Fumio