o n e m o n t h

Tiana's POV

Me and Latrelle's one month was today.

I didn't have my mom, or dad. I lived on my own. I didn't have any friends apart from Destiny and some of the Prophets who Latrelle introduced me to, so technically, he was all I had right now.

I told him about my family, and he vowed to always be there for me, and I believed him. 

I think that i was falling in love with him.

I woke up to the sound of somebody walking up the stairs. I jumped up and headed towards the door. I knew that it was probably just Latrelle, but if there was something that I had learnt from living with my dad for 15 years, it was that you couldn't be sure of anything until you see it with your own eyes.

I opened it and sighed when it was just Latrelle. Then I put my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. He pulled me closer and buried his face in my hair.

"Hey" he said pulling back,

"Hi" i replied, not wanting to let go.

It was 8:37am and we still had the whole day together, today was our one month

I got dressed and freshened up real quick, before going back to him. He was laying on bed, scrolling through netflix. I kissed him, forgetting about everything else around me. 

We kissed for a while, before he pulled away. 

"I don't really get like this," he continued, "but you're the best thing that's happened to me in a while."

I didn't know how to answer, so i leaned forward and kissed him. After a while, i went to get some snacks. We watched movies and talked.

I was the happiest I have been in years.

After a while, i had to get dressed again because he wanted to take me to a party. We went there and there were a few prophet$ outside. I didnt see Josie but i was fine w that. I didnt wanna see her greasy hair anyway. 

Srsly, sis had a whole bottle of oil in there.

 Destiny was there hanging out with Adam. 

I didn't know that she was going to be here but honestly i was happy for her. I know that she really likes him. They seemed pretty close and honestly they would be so cute together.

Me and Latrelle didn't spend any time apart for the rest of the day. 

I sat between his legs on the sofa and we cuddled. There was something about him that gave me butterflies every time i saw him. Hearing his voice made me nervous and i felt like the happiest girl in the world. (cringy- yes ik but deal w it)

Destiny and Adam came and sat with us. They were holding hands and i looked at her. She looked so happy and I didnt want to say anything so I kept quite, but i was happy for her, for Adam because he had such a beautiful, kind girl and i was happy for me, because i had latrelle. 

We all talked and played truth or dare together. I got to know more about Adam and he was actually quite sweet. I was expecting him to be like the rest of the Prophet$ but he told me how being in the gang was because he was trying to earn money for his mom and sister.

Eventually, Latrelle got tired of the party. "Hey," he whispered in my ear, "wanna head out of here?" I just nodded and followed him out. 

When we were at the door,  some drunk Prophet$ approached me. "Hey babygirl, you look finee" he slurred, trying to grab my ass.

I froze. I was NOT good in situations like this.

I couldn't see Latrelle anywhere either. Shit 

I heard a voice shout at him from behind. Another Prophet covered in tattoos pulled him back. "Hey man tf you doing? Thats Trelle's girl." the guy took a few steps back "my bad" he stuttered before i felt an arm wrap around my waist.

I looked up to see Latrelle. He saw the terrified expression in my eyes and then looked back up at the guy. He didn't look half as drunk anymore and stood up straight.

"La-latrelle i didnt know she was your girl a-"

Latrelle glared at him and he shut up. He pulled me closer and we walked out. 

"Baby I promise that will never happen to you ever again." 

I relaxed when we went and sat in his car. It smelt like cologne and weed; like him. 

I didn't know where we were going but i didnt care, as long as it was with him. 

He looked so serious when he was driving and i couldn't help but giggle. "What" he said. "Nothing, you're just cute" i replied. I swear i think he blushed. 

We pulled up outside a house with a green door and the Prophet$ sign everywhere. Im pretty sure it was his house. 

We went in and he pulled me into his room. We kissed and i could feel him leaving hickeys all over my my neck. He pulled off his shirt and did the same for me..

I knew where this was leading to. 

"I've never done this before," I blurted out. 

He looked at me and his eyes widened. I knew what he was thinking. He kissed me "you trust me right," he mumbled against my skin. I nodded and bit my lip.

---

My legs hurt HURT. But i didnt really care. I lay against his bare chest. He played with my hair and i was getting tired. I was falling asleep, but i heard his voice. "Tiana," he said softly. "Mhm" I replied. 

"I love you" 

I didnt reply for a minute. My heart was pounding against my chest and screw butterflies, i had fricking pterodactyls in my stomach. 

"I love you too" I whispered back before falling asleep. 

---

Authors Note:

Ahh they did ThE DiRtY 

Heheh i am a freakyyy person but im not finna write all the details cus if my mum goes through my laptop and sees it i-

Sorry i took so long to update, i was reading this other fanfic abt spookys fine ass and its longgg

Anywayyy, what did you think about the chapter?

Please vote and comment <3