f e e l i n g s

Before y'all get any ideas, they just made out.

Latrelle's POV

I pulled back to look at her. She is so perfect, and i think im catching feelings. I haven't really liked anyone like that for a long time. Sure, I fuck girls every now and then but it never really means shit. It's different with Tiana. I think I actually like her.

I got off her we just lay there in each others arms. "Wanna watch a movie?" she asked, looking up at me. "Aight, but i'm choosing," i replied. She lightly hit me on me arm, "No way," she laughed and got up to get the remote and some sweets. 

After a lot of arguing, we ended up watching Cinderella. Not my choice btw. She sat in between my legs and I zoned out for half of it, playing with her hair most of the time. 

She ended up falling asleep, and looked so fricking beautiful.

The next morning, she woke me up by kissing me all over my face. "Get offff" I laughed sleepily. "No, get up" she said. I held her wrists and started tickling her. "OKAY STOPPP IM SORRYYY" she laughed, trying to get me off. "Mhm thats what i though," I said, getting up. 

She made me breakfast, and sat down to eat an apple. "Why arent yu eating," i asked. He just shrugged and told me, "I don't really eat alot, unless im hella depressed about sumn" she laughed. 

"So how you finding Freeridge" 

"Ehh its fun" she replied, chucking the apple core into the bin. 

"There's a party tonight, you should come yuno, get to know people nd stuff," i told her.

"I dont knoww maybe? I'll see"

"No you won't " i laughed, "I'm picking you up at 8"

I walked out of the door before she could argue. I wanted her to have fun, and to make some friends before school started. I dropped out but she would be starting in a week.

I got back to the Prophet$ Traphouse and dealt with some business. The blocks been quiet and everythings been good. I got back from what i had to do cus i wanted to chill for a bit. I wasn't really surprised to see Josie's hoe ass waiting there for me.

She was a one night stand,, but she clearly couldn't take a hint.

"Papi where were you all night," she pouts.

I rolled my eyes and spoke "thats none of yur business" before walking inside and closing the door on her face.

I heard her shouting something from outside but i just ignored her and texted Tiana. 

t i m e l a p s e

I pulled up outside Tiana's house and waited for her to come out. I saw another girl come out with her and recognised her as Destiny.

Me and Destiny were calm, we never really talked and she never really wanted to get involved with the Prophet$. She is friends with some of the prophet girls but thinks that Josie is a hoe and stopped hanging out w us when Josie started chilling with us. 

Tiana walked out wearing a black dress and white air forces. She was classy and hood at the same time and not to mention, fine asf.

She got in the car and spoke, "Hey, I kinda invited my friend Destiny," Destiny got in the car. "Its all good. You look nice" she blushed. 

We didn't talk the whole ride, I just put on some loud ass music. We pulled up outside and there were already loads of people. Destiny went and started talking to some of her old friends. Me and Tiana got drinks and just chilled on the sofa. 

I introduced her to some of the girls. They were suprised to see me actually committing to a relationship but they seemed to like her, as did some of the guys. My guy, Adam, walked in and saw me. He came and we talked for a bit, before I introduced him to Tiana. He, like everyone, was pretty surprised but they seemed to get along really well.

They talked for a bit about something like school and where she had come from, but i zoned out. I sat on the sofa, playing with her hair and they talked.

Things were going so good and then i heard some girl asking where Latrelle was. I didn't bother getting up, she could come find me. 

Then I realised that the girl was Josie. 

She looked at me, and then at Tiana and her face went red. 

"SO THIS WHY YOU WEREN'T TALKING TO ME THIS MORNING? CUS YOU WERE FUCKING THIS PUTA?" she yelled at me, causing everyone to go quite. 

Tiana realised that Josie was talking about her and looked at me. "Stop making such a scene," I said. Destiny had come and sat beside Tiana, just in case something went down. 

"YOU BITCH" Josie yelled, walking towards Tiana. I didn't really know what her problem but i wasn't having it. 

"Shut up, we were never together, so stop acting up," I spoke, keeping my voice steady. 

This seemed to really piss her off. She walked towards Tiana about to slap her. Destiny and some of the other prophet girls who didn't like Josie stood in front of her. 

"Bitch, move" I heard a voice say.

Josie started hitting everyone who was in front of her. Adam and some of the guys held her arms and dragged her away into a room in the back. The whole time she was crying my name. I sighed. 

Tiana didn't say anything there but she was pretty shaken up by what had happened. I put my arm around her and we walked to my car. 

"Hey, don't worry about her. She'll find some other guy to fuck."

She just nodded and I drove her home in silence. 

---

Author's Note:

Its 3am and im here writing wattpad stories, ANYWAYYYY.

So this is my first chapter from Latrelle's POV. I think i'm gonna stick to mainly writing from Tiana's POV since it's easier for me but there will be a few here and there from Latrelle's.

I wanna also start adding music if it links in with the mood of what goes on in the chapter, should i?

What do you think about this chapter? Do you think Tiana should fight back to Josie? Let me know in the comments and vote <3