Shock To The System!

Hello everyone are you ready for the first episode of static shock and let me know what you think of this part here we go.

RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth.

Static Shock is owned by Milestone comics, DC Comics and Warner Brothers.

Persona is owned by Atlus

As soon as both teams sat down on the coaches and Kenchi sat in his recliner, he looked at them to see their reactions to what they were about to watch, Ruby and Jaune were excited to watch something got to do with Super Heroes, Blake and Ren both show no emotions, Pyrrha and Nora were interested do to what he said about the hero, Wiess looked bored and disinterested, yang looked pumped too maybe she has a Super hero fan too but hide it better then Ruby and Jaune.

Kenchi: Alright before I hit play I should tell you that this series has a great intro with music so here we go!" he hit play.

Kenchi: So? What did you think of the intro?" he asked

Ruby: OhmyOumthatwassocool!didyouseewhenhegrabbedhiskeysandmoneyusinghepower,hissuitwascoolandthatdiscthatheusestoflyaroundisthathisweaponanddoeshehaveanymoreweaponslikeagunthattransformsintosomethingandawesomewhenhecapturedthatusingthatfenceandthelampposttomuzzlethatrobotdinosaur!Whatelsecanhe!"

Kenchi: Hahahaha! I know you would love it Ruby and to answer your question, no he does not use weapons like guns in this world, they have heavy laws that ban the use of a gun unless you are legally allow." he said

Pyrrha: how was he able to do all that? My polarity semblance only allows me to control metal?" She asked.

Kenchi: He has the power of electromagnetism, Electromagnetism allows him to effect the electro attraction of any object or surface, he can make people or surface magnets and trap people or fix things it is quite a cool power if you know how to use it."

Yang: what type of music was that by the way?" she was tapping her foot to the rhythm.

Kenchi: That my blonde brawler was rap music, it was Invented back during the 1970's by African-American Teenagers as a kind of street art, But it wasn't until 1979, when the Sugarhill Gang released their breakaway hit, 'Rapper's Delight, that record producers took notice of this emerging musical genre." he replied.

Blake: African-American?" she asked.

Kenchi: That is what you call someone from America who has African descent, the series will explain more about it later in the series." he replied.

Kenchi: So... Shall we continue?" everyone nodded.

The sense opens to night at a warehouse as the camera pans to show a white van by an open shutter, the camera enters the warehouse showing three men in ski masks robbing the place with two security guards tied up by a desk,

Ruby: *Gasp* Burglars!" she was worried about the two Security guards.

Weiss: No good scum!" Weiss always hated Thieves no matter the reason.     

Thief in blue: speed it up, we don't have all night!" he ordered.

Thief in grey: why you sweatin me dude? The guards are on ice, the alarms shut off, everything is covered." he replied as he made his way to the van.

Yang: were is this hero, you are going on about? Don't tell me he is scared." she said with a smirk.

The lights in the warehouse began to flicker on and off, as the Thief in grey looked around.