Chapter 10 : Trip

---Lee Hyeri's POV---

"I thought you are sulking because I'm leaving."

Chanyeol called me. Not even a day after I told him im leaving for California. I thought he was really mad at me that he's not answering any of my call but why you look at that, he's the one who called me.

"I tried but I can't. I miss your voice. See? How can i survive, you leaving me for years, but i cant stand it not even a single day."

"I'm sorry Chanyeol. I cant do anything."

"It's okay bae. I forgive you but-"

"What is it now" i cut him off.

"I've always wanted to go on a trip with y-you"

"A-HA-HA you gotta be kidding me. My mum wont let me"

"I'm okay with it." I heard another voice. Its my mom.

"M-mum??!"

"Hye honey. Yes its mum. Im with Chanyeol to do some shopping. He asked for the permission and he's a good boy. So, why not? Hihi"

"See Hyeri? Dont worry about permission. I asked for it already. Hehe"

----

Nothing else I can do but to accept it. I dont want to go because we are going to Chanyeol's private island and i dont want to be alone.with him. ALONE. I mean, what if something happen?

---Park Chanyeol's POV---

D-DAY

I've waited for her at the airport. Is she coming or not? Nervously i tap my shoes and look at the watch. I know, the flight will be like 4 hours from now, i just can't wait to go to a trip with her.

"Chanyeol!!"

I look back and see her waving at me while pulling her bag. Wow that's a big bag. I run toward her to help her but she refuses.

"Oh my god, Im excited!" She jumps with excitement. Just by seeing her smile makes me feel happy.

We had a safe flight. We arrived at an island and took a boat to head to my island. Yes. This is not mine but it's my family's.I use this island with my dad's permission but who cares. I just want to see she's smiling.

I get off the boat first and hold her hand.

"Be careful princess" i give her a mischievous smile.

"Thank you my commoner" she answer and grab my hand.

"What did you just said?" Instead of grabbing her hand, I grab her and lift her bridal-style.

"Let go of me. Chanyeol-ah!"

I cant help but to kiss her.

She pulled my hair and says

"Yah! How dare you kiss me"

I groan from the pain.but i dont stop trying to kiss her. I am madly in love with her.

---Lee Hyeri's---

We enter the mansion. A line of maids waited for us. But the Chanyeol whisper to one of them, and she whispered to the others. They start to walk really fast into their room. Silence remains. Then all of them get out of their room with their bags. Before they leave the island, one of them bowed to Chanyeol and says thank you.

"Why are they leaving us two?" I grab Chanyeol's arm and nervously look at the maids who are leaving the island.

"Well, i let them go. Free from this island." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"O-okay"

Wait this mean, im all alone with chanyeol here?!

------author's------

hey guys. Sorry for another short update.  so im working on my second ff featuring V from BTS. i hope you guys take a look of it. i just realease the sypnosis only. will post chapter 1 when i reach 10 votes for it. (Haha). here's the link;

The Space Between (V BTS) : http://www.wattpad.com/story/25019617-the-space-between-v-bts

sure to leave a comments and votes! thank you