Chapter 4 : bully?

i followed the teacher to my class, 5-A

well not to brag but i am smart kid so thats why i got into the first class. (not brag ok)

"okay, are you ready?" the teacher ask..

i inhale and exhale loudly

"yes i am" nervous to start a day at my new class! i hope i wont get bullied in this class.

the teacher opens the door. all of the student were at their table studying, quickly close the books abow to their teacher.

"hello class. seems like today you will be having a new classmate.Ms, Lee?" she look at me giving the sign to come in.

i stepped in nervously.

"annyeonghaseyo. im lee hyeri from Jeolla-do. pls be nice to me" and i bow

"pls get to the empty place" she said

well i cant see any empty place except next to this boy who is probably sleeping. i quickly move to the place when i heard the teacher is already asking the kids to take out the text book.

i sit on the seat. the boys next to me look at me and guess what its chanyeol.

"well i dont expect to be in the same class with you"

"and i didnt expect that you would sit next to me" he says

"its luck-"

"turn to page 43" the teacher knock her desk and look at both of us. still smiling.

-----------------------

RINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

"Okey class. thankyou dont forget you homework" the says and leave the class.

Chanyeol who is besides me stand up and he was about to walk but then i ask him.

"w-wait, chanyeol! can i have lunch with you?"

"why would i?" he answered with his big eye.

" i dont know anyone here. and i dont know wheres the canteen was...."

"i dont go recess with girls. sorry" then he just walk away.

well i goes ill have lunch all by myself. i step out of the class and close the door bcos we are the last person who was at the class, i just followed the student who are actually going to the canteen.

-------------

"got my food... now where can i sit hmmm. ouh thats chanyeol...... and baekhyun! o-ouh theres other. wow those guys are hot. damn. chanyeol doesnt look like the guy would have hot friends. but srsly they are hot. wait what im talking about. i should go find a seat. o-ouh! theres a seat behind those boys!"

i quickly run carefully to the place and sat down.

when im about to eat, i heard baekhyun calling me

"Hey Hyeri! how's class?" he ask with a smile on the face

"oh hye! its okay. hahaha btw i sat next to chanyeol"

"what? hye chanyeol! why dont you tell me about this?" he says and look at chanyeol who is drinking coke. chanyeol just look away.

"im sorry for him. but dont mind him being a cold guy. he is a cold guy. but once you know him you'll probably fall in love with him"

"uhukkkk uhukkkk" chanyeol coughs and continue " yaaaaaaaaaaaa baekhyun! what are you talking about?! stop it!"

"oemgeeeee did chanyeol just blush? hahahah joking. ouh i need to go. need to buy a test pad at the bookstore. bye cutie" he says while patting my head.

"o-ouh.... bye" i blushed

all of the other boys followed baekhyun and left chanyeol alone. he was umm looking at me. when he realise i look back at him, he quickly, take his phone and scrolls.

when im about to eat. a group of girls come to my desk and mess with my hair.

"soooooo you are the new kid? i just want to warn you to never ever get near to baekhyun and the other bcos they were ours!"

she suddenly pull my hair and i screamed bcos it's hurt.

"hey!! stop it!"

TO BE CONTINUE