Some people laugh, some cringe and some blush from Present Mic's announcement. Izuku and Katsuki look at each other blushing a little, Katsuki then looks over at Kirishima whos with Mina. Katsuki walks over to him with Izuku following behind, he leans over to Kirishima and whispers, "here's the opportunity Shitty Hair."

Kirishima looks at Katsuki and nods knowing that he was hitting to what Present Mic said. "Same goes for you though," Kirishima whispers back to Katsuki while looking at Izuku behind him. Katsuki lets a 'tch' slip out of his mouth while he and Izuku leave the very crowded area of the room.

The two of them watch the clock tick down by the seconds, Izuku could tell the Katsuki is tired since he doesn't stay up this late normally. Katsuki yawns and Izuku grabs his hand, Katsuki looks down at Izuku. Izuku smiles, "After midnight lets head back, you look tired," Izuku tells Katsuki.

Katsuki nods and holds Izuku's hand a little tighter, "Ten!" the count down is starting. "Nine! Eight! Seven! Six!" Katsuki watches Kirishima pull Mina to the side, he smirks to himself. "Five! Four!" Izuku turns towards Katsuki with a smile on his face, Katsuki looks down at Izuku with a small smile. 

"Three!"

"Two!

"One!"

"Happy New Year's!"

Kirishima, with all the confidence in him, kisses Mina. Mina at first was shocked but accepts it quickly after by putting her arms around Kirishima's neck. Kaminari was, of course, kissing Shinsou. Then in the corner of the room, Present Mic is kissing Aizawa.

Katsuki grabs Izuku's waist pulling the greenette closer to him, Izuku looks up at Katsuki with his eyes wide. "I thought we weren't-" Izuku starts to say but Katsuki cuts him off. Katsuki kisses Izuku, Izuku quickly melts in Katsuki's arm not caring about people seeing them.

Katsuki pulls away from Izuku and doesn't break eye contact, "does it look like I care?" Katsuki asks with a little smirk. Izuku shakes his head while his face heats up and goes red as a tomato, Katsuki chuckles. Some classmates that were nearby noticed the two boys together, but Katsuki and Izuku leave before they could ask anything.

Katsuki and Izuku walk back to the dorm hand in hand, they get into the dorm and head over to the elevator. They go to Katsuki's floor, Katsuki drags Izuku to his room. He shuts the door and Izuku goes in and collapses on Katsuki's bed, Katsuki chuckles and falls beside him. "You can wear my clothes for the night if you want to stay that is," Katsuki suggests.

Izuku nods quickly getting up and picking clothes from Katsuki's closet to wear for the night. Katsuki is already changing into comfy clothes to sleep in, Izuku comes out and changes too. Katsuki lays down on his bed excited to be away from so many people that annoy him, Izuku then lays down beside Katsuki.

Katsuki engulfs Izuku into a hug while they lay down, Katsuki closes his eyes feeling at ease holding the greenette. Izuku smiles watching Katsuki calm down and slowly fall asleep, he brushes the blonde's hair out of his eyes. He kisses Katsuki's forehead and puts his head against Katsuki's chest falling asleep to the rhythm of his breathing.

*

The next morning Katsuki wakes up before Izuku, he cuddles with the greenette until he wakes up. When Izuku's emerald eyes flicker open and look at Katsuki, Izuku couldn't help but smile due to the butterflies in his stomach. "Morning, Izuku," Katsuki says with a small smile.

"Goodmorning Kacchan, did you sleep well?" Izuku asks not letting go of Katsuki.

"I did since you slept here beside me," Katsuki says making Izuku blush a little.

"I'm glad," Izuku says with a bright smile. 

Katsuki quickly closes his eyes, "It's too early for your brightness," Katsuki says making Izuku chuckle.

"Kacchan, it's almost 11 am," Izuku says showing Katsuki the time from his phone.

"Shut up," Katsuki says while putting his face into Izuku hair.

"Come on Kacchan, let's go have some breakfast," Izuku says removing himself from Katsuki's grasp.

"Fine, but I'm making it!" Katsuki says while getting up from the bed and throwing on random clothes from his closet. Izuku follows him and searches though Katsuki's closet to wear something, Katsuki just watches him. Ah, so the little Izuku is getting all confident now is he, Katsuki says in his head while watching Izuku put Katsuki's clothes on.

The two leave the room together and go over to the elevator, once they exit the class turns to look at them. I guess they know, Izuku thinks to himself in his head. Most of the class start asking questions, Izuku answers them honestly while Katsuki slides past them to make breakfast.

Once they were done Izuku goes over to the Bakusquad plus Shinsou, he sits with them. "Hey, so before the whole incident with Todoroki, me, Iida, Uraraka and Todoroki were going to go skating. But now that Todoroki is gone, I along with Uraraka was thinking that you guys can join us," Izuku suggests to them.

"That sounds awesome Midoriya!" Sero enthuses.

"Yeah, we'll so be there," Kirishima says for everyone

"Can Shinsou come?" Kaminari asks for Shinsou.

"Yes, of course!" Izuku says with a smile making both Kaminari and Shinsou happy.

Izuku then goes over to Asui and asks her the same thing, she said yes since her secret crush, Uraraka will be there. Izuku then goes to the kitchen to ask the last person and the most stubborn person. But Izuku knew that he could convince Katsuki to come with him, it's a gut feeling. "Hey, Kacchan?" Izuku asks to get Katsuki's attention.

"What's up?" Katsuki says looking up from stirring pancake batter.

"So, before Todoroki... you know. We were going to go skating with Uraraka and Iida, but now we still are but I invited you're friends plus Shinsou and Tsuyu. Will you come, Kacchan?" Izuku asks with puppy dog eyes.

Katsuki looks away and thinks for a little bit, "I'll go, only cause you'll be there," Katsuki says. Izuku jumps happily and runs around the counter to hug Katsuki. Katsuki quickly hugs him back before going back to making breakfast.

Word count: 1681