Part 1: Change him?

Note: I will be merging Tom Riddle's timeline with the maraduer's time (Lily's timeline)

♔︎♔︎♔︎

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎
___

I made my way through the crowd of students going to their classes.

After 2 mins of walking I found myself in a rather quite part of Hogwats.
"Ahh miss (Y/N) here you are." Proffesor mgonagall started approching me.
"I was going to find you my dear." She said patting my back.
"Good evening Proffesor." I said bowing slightly.
"Good evening dear. Now no more waste of time." She said casting a spell on the enchanted griffin.
"Go go." Proffrsor pushed me forward.

After a few seconds of peaceful climbing I could see the door to Proffesor Dumbeldor's office.
I opened the door just enough to stick my head in
"Proffesor Dumbeldor?" I called out .
"Ahh dear please do come ." He said.
I walked in and made my way towards his desk.
"Please take a seat." He pointed towards the chair .
I took a seat and asked  " Sir you wanted to meet me?"
"Well yes." he paused for a second then continued.
"(Y/N) I am sure you have heard about Tom Riddle." He said.
I swallowed a lump in my throat "Ye--s Sir."
"(Y/N) I want you to do me favour." He said
"Sir?"
"(Y/N) I want you to go back in time and soften Tom Marvolo Riddle." He said talking my hand
"Wha--t?" I shuttered.
" You can change everything . You can change Harry's  faith. Give him a better life." He said
I kept my head held down. "I..I don't know sir."
"(Y/N) I am dying. I can't always be here. Hogwarts and it's students need to be saved at all cost. You can come back know that."  He said showing me the time turner.

"  He said showing me the time turner

"Sir why me?" I said looking at him.
"(Y/N) you are such a charming girl. You are good at DADA. You are good at your studies........ and a leader." He said .
"Sir how am I suppose to do it? He was born under the influence of --" Dumbeldore cut me off
"Love potion." He sighed .
"He Miss (Y/N) is different. He is not emotionless. He can feel love. When we realised who he was going to be... we made him.... I think you don't need to know that." He made eye contact with me .
"Now Miss (Y/N) you have to make a diffrence." Dumbeldore said looking at time turner.
"Sir what if I fail?" I asked concerned.
"Then always remember you made a change."

"What do you think." He asked hopefully
"I will.... I will do it for Hogwarts. I will stop him." I said looking up.
"Thank you (Y/N)." He said clapping his hands.
"And I will be your tranfiguration teacher." He said winking at me.
"Try to get his attention as quickly as possible. He might suddenly start acting friendly. Don't fall for it. He is a two faced boy, who loves manipulation and makes people fall for him,only to slaughter them at last." I nodded my head furiously while he spoke.
"Try everything to gain his attention." He said smiling at his own word.
"Sir how do I know that 'He' is 'He'? I don't think he was noseless at that time." I asked frowing
"Ohh he was rather a pleasant boy. "He said nodding his head as if remembering something.
"Anyway, you figure it out." He said getting up from his chair.
"So do you agree to change the faith of the world? Do you agree to change the brutal, heartless sorcerer?" Dumbledore asked me .
"Ummm.... Ye--s Sir." I shuttered while answering.
"Take care." Professor said securing the time turner around my neck.
"I can do this" I whispered,while figgeting with the valuable jewel.
"See you soon sir." I said before rotating the hourglass .

The surrounding started to change. The walls were rotating at a furious speed,at last every thing came to an stop.
I took in the smell of the newly painted room and peppermint.
This is no more Dumldore's office,it is yet to be. This is the office of Headmaster Armando Dippet.
I looked around the office, everything was diffrent. The pictures on the wall and the firniture.

I am finally here . I will be around the dangerous man 'Tom Riddle'. I have to do it for hogwarts.

_

Vote and comment