Author's Note

Hello everyone! I'm southpaw7writer and this is my first published work on Wattpad. It might seem a little sketchy at first but I promise I'll work on it the best that I can! 

I've been a writer for nearly five years now. It may seen strange to believe, but one day I woke up to a snowy day in February and just started writing. It was like magic. And when I completed my first story (fifteen years old, left handed, and all handwritten. Yeesh!) I felt so proud of myself for creating something like that. 

I started this story about two years ago actually, but back then it was all just thoughts in my head. It sometimes takes me a long time to put everything together. I always forget that you have to start with the ending first (ha!). This story struck at me around the time I was still in high school. I was doing a research report on World War Two and more specifically the Holocaust. I have a very romantic mindset, so I was thinking.....could two people have met and fallen in love at that time? Possibly in the same camp? I'd never heard of a story like that,  but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to write about something like that. And so, I did. 

Comment, vote, and tell me what you think of my story. It really means a lot. I'll update as often as possible, but know that sooner or later I WILL update. I can't stay away from writing anymore than I can stay away from oxygen. 

Keep in mind that although World War Two and the Holocaust are actual events, the storyline and characters here are completely made up and any relation or similarity to any real persons or such events is completely pure coincidence. 

And so, without further adieu, here is Undesirable