Chapter 15 (Lime)

Third Person - Phoenix

As Miles pulled his car to a stop in front of Phoenix's apartment building, Phoenix had his eyes on his boyfriend the entire time. His eyes, his hair, his voice. Everything about him was just so... perfect. He kept staring until Miles pulled him out of his trance.

"We're here, Phoenix." Miles stated.

"Huh? Oh, thanks, Miles. Say, do you want to sleep over again tonight?"

"Of course, I just need to pick up a suit for tomorrow. It takes forever to put that thing on, and I don't want to wake up so early just to fetch a suit."

"Yeah, I understand. I'll just grab Trucy."

When Phoenix turned around to look at her, she was already asleep. He got out of the car, went into the back, undid her seatbelt and grabbed her bridal style. He said goodbye to the man in red and made his way to his apartment. (With a few struggles.) 

As soon as he got inside, he made his way to her room and laid her down on the bed. As he slowly pulled her covers over her, he remembered the first time he ever saw Trucy. He smiled and patted her head gently enough as to not wake her up. 

Phoenix thought it was a good idea to take a shower now, that way as soon as Miles gets here, he can take a shower as well. 

Third person - Miles

As Miles unlocked the door to his house, he thought about Phoenix. He thought about the way he looked when he saw him for the first time in years. He thought about how fierce he was in court. How he opened his eyes to the truth. Phoenix Wright was no ordinary man. He was intimidating by how you looked at him. But he was also a very caring guy. He'd do anything just to get to the truth.

Then he thought about what the man told him. He thought about how, if he didn't get that verdict, the love of his life would die. He'd never be able to hear his voice again. See his face again. Feel his warmth again. Miles felt like he wanted to cry. However, his pride stopped the tears from falling. 

As soon as Miles got inside, he saw his dog, Missile, sleeping on his pet bed.

'Glad he didn't get hurt. I suppose Gumshoe was feeding him.'

He smiled and went straight for his bedroom. He looked into the closet and saw red suits, and casual clothes. He grabbed a suit and went into his draw for a button-down shirt with some loose pants and a couple pairs of boxers. He sighed, walked out of his bedroom, and went down his stairs. Before he left, he filled Missile's two bowls with food and water, since they were both empty. He walked out of his house and when he did, he saw a mysterious figure across the street, looking straight at him. Since Miles didn't have his glasses on at the time, he squinted. The figure walked away.

'That was... bizarre.'

Miles got in his car and started to drive away, going straight to Phoenix's apartment building.

Third Person - Phoenix 

Phoenix was sitting on his bed, waiting for Miles to get here. Since his bedroom and the corridor to the entrance door was attached, he could easily tell when he got here. 

'Miles was acting pretty strange in the car... I wonder what's up with him? Nah, he's probably just really stressed.'

Then, he heard a knock at his door. Phoenix got up and answered the door. As predicted, it was Miles.

"Hey Miles."

"Hello, Wright. Can I come in?"

"Sure."

Phoenix moved to the side so he could come in. Miles took off his shoes and left them at the door.

"I left a bath for you. You can just go right in."

"Ah, thank you, Phoenix."

Miles grabbed his stuff and went into the bathroom. Phoenix smiled at the sight of his lover. He sighed and took off his button-down shirt, since it was getting really hot.

Time skip

Third person - Miles

As Miles walked out of the bathroom with his pj's on, he saw Phoenix without a shirt. Miles looked away with a completely red face.

"W-Wright! Please put a shirt on!"

"What? Too much for you to handle?"

"Just put one on!"

"Okay, okay, I get it."

Phoenix put back on his shirt and rolled up the sleeves since he knew he'd be sweating.

"You can look now."

Miles cautiously looked at Phoenix and sighed. Phoenix sat back down on his bed and and patted next to him. Miles sat next to him, and right at that moment, Phoenix tackled him. He quickly put his lips against Miles' as he pinned him down on the bed. Miles was in pure shock, but eventually he sunk into the kiss. Phoenix slowly dragged his hand across Miles' chest, which made Miles extremely lightheaded. He dared not to let any noises escape from his lips, however.

Time skip

Third person - neither

They stopped, eventually. Nothing got too crazy. Just some heavy kissing and some light groping. They found themselves passed out on Phoenix's bed. Maybe they'll do something a little more crazy next time...

THIS AIN'T A LEMON BECAUSE I AIN'T EXPERIENCED IN WRITING THOSE YET SO THIS IS ALL YOU GET.