I took out my phone again to take another pic to send to Greg. "Not sure about all that yet." I said as I caught up to and passed by her. "But this place is still amazing. I may tell my friend Rena about it though, she was asking me about a unique venue to possibly host one of her fund raising events."

"Oh come on Gabe! Just think, dancing in there and then coming out here for a photo shoot."

"It will be cold though if December is going to be the date."

"Then this is your chance to talk to him and push the date back. Seriously, you need to have it here."

We entered the conservatory.

"Gabe! Gabe, you need to have this wedding here!" Janet shouted as she ran off into the garden.

There was a large clearing before us with a decent sized reflecting pool that had a small fountain with water cascading down from the story balcony. There were trees and flowers that created a wall to enclose the field and lanterns that hung on chains from the rafters while huge cast iron chandeliers hung from the ceiling.

"This is so awesome!" Janet's voice echoed back to me from somewhere beyond the tree wall.

"It really is." I agree taking several more pictures to send. I put my phone away then followed the sound of Janet's voice toward into the tree line.

"So how did you like it?" Asked Danielle, our on staff event planner, as we re-entered the ballroom.

"I don't think I can say this enough, it is amazing!" Janet said excitedly while clapping her hands.

Her enthusiasm is more than slightly contagious and I can't help but to clasp my hands together also and grin from ear to ear. "It is very awesome and definitely a contender for top spot. The only thing is, my fiancé wants to get married in December. I want to see if I can push the date back to the spring because I would really love to be able to use the garden as well as the conservatory without having people freeze to death."

The woman laughed. "That would not be ideal, no. If this venue is a high contender however, I would be more than happy to at least put you down for your December date because we will soon be filling up once summer is over. If you manage to push the date back, we can work with it."

My stomach took this moment to perform a gymnastics routine. "Um, sure, I think that should be ok?" I look at Janet as I finish speaking and she nods excitedly.

"Great! Come with me back down to my office and we will get you on the schedule and work out the down payment."

"Great!" Janet says as she grabs my arm dragging me behind her.

We stepped off the elevator and started across the hall to Danielle's office as I retrieved my phone from my purse. What I saw when I went to unlock it stopped me dead in my tracks. "Uh, Janet?" I said unable to take my eyes away from the phone screen. "Going to the bathroom. I will be right back." I didn't notice her bewildered stare as she watched me walk away without waiting for a response.

I entered the lounge area of the ladies room practically falling onto the nearest chair. I hadn't even realized that I had missed the call. I had only fished my phone out of my purse because I wanted to send an image of the lobby to Greg. I tapped on the voicemail and raised the phone to my ear not quite sure of what I was about to hear.

"Hey, Gabe. I was hoping that you would've answered, but it's probably better for me that you didn't, I might've hung up on you instead of saying what I called to say.

You might be wondering why I am calling you when I should be busy with my wedding. I just felt that I needed to call you. I wanted- needed to hear your voice. Sorry for being invisible these past weeks, I have been busy, but I shouldn't have neglected you or our friendship. I miss you Gabriel. How can I get ready for what is supposed to be the biggest day of my life, when all I want to do is see you? When I only want to be with you?"