Ash's pokemon battle royal (School on the beach mini arc pt.1)

Ash was walking down to the beach he sat down at a clear Area he was allowed Everywhere Ash sighed as he pulled out something Gary had given him on the Plane ride it was mainly for him he was gonna wait till my birthday but knew that ash probably will hate his birthday So he gave it to Him early.
The Pokédex gotta catch'em all version or
PGCAV for short It held all of ash's Pokémon but Greninja. Even ones he realised He had two butterfrees now. Gary had also created ash his own unlimited poke balls that only he could use Tag team ball Master Tag team ball and many more,Kukui and his class got to the area and where confused as to who he Was then he spoke.

Ash:Pikachu Mew let's train we've got nothing else to do Alright Squirtle Bulbasaur I chose both of you!

Ash threw two poke balls they came out ready for training Kawie looked at him a bit sad that he didn't get to see Charmender then Ash grabbed another poke ball which realised Charizard.

Ash:Squirtle Bulbasaur Pikachu Charizard Mew Battle royal!

All his Pokémon screamed there names ready for the battle royal ash grabbed something

Ash:Stronger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ash became a Greninja so he could battle as well well he only got the Powers his Greninja had he didn't really become Greninja I mean how would he do that now?

Ash used double team confusing Everyone but Mew who flew high and Used weak attacks on the ones without Aura Ash the snuck behind Mew And used Double Kick Mew fired a dark pulse in a random Direction which ended Up hitting Charizard who got mad and Used Blaze which ended Up hurting Pikachu only so he used Thunder on everyone Ash and Mew managed to Avoid to continue there one on one Battle.

Ash used Hydro pump knocking Mew down on the Earth however she teleported Charizard there then she Teleported Him back after he took the hit he thought it was Squirtle and started Chasing that one while Mew became a Greninja. Ash and Mew started throwing Punches kicks hits and sorts of attacks at each other till Mew became Ho-oH and shoot a flame thrower towards ash who did a backflip avoiding the attack.

Ash:Oh it is on Mew

Ash jumped back up and shot a couple shirking getting rid of Mew's wings so she became a Pikachu who used Thundershock towards ash.

Ash blocked it with a shurkin that's when ash Relished that Mew And Pikachu had Swapped Places Mew was there again and Pikachu was gone Mew was an Onix.

SQUIRTLE VS CHARIZARD!

Squirtle hid in its shell from Charizard who threw Squirtle in the air and slammed him into the ground

Charizard:Char Char Char Char (don't wet me again)

Squirtle:Squrtile Squrtlie Squrtlie Squrtlie (It wasn't me Mew swapped places with you and ash wet you because of Mew)

Charizard:CHARIZARD!!!!!!!!!! (MEW!!!!!!!!!)

BACK TO ASH VS MEW

Ash bite a couple times by mew but he summoned all his strength and Used night slash knocking Mew back into It's original Form mew then became ash as they started to clash punches and Kicks.

PIKACHU VS BULBASAUR

Pikachu shocked Bulbasaur knocking him out he looked over to See Squirtle and Charizard shoot a combo attack at him and he shocked them he fainted Squirtle it was only him Ash Charizard and Mew left in this battle royal Charizard fainted because it got two tiered Mew shot a shadow ball at Pikachu knocking him out.

ASH VS MEW

Ash finally beet mew By using a massive shurkin which scared Mew combined with Airela ace it knocked out Mew Ash sighed as he returned all his Pokémon but Pikachu he put the poke balls down and Pikachu and shot healing things at them putting his Pokémon up to full power and health.

The Pokémon school stared amazed at the sight.

Ash:Well that was fun now I should get out of Here before Anyone has seen that finds me

Kukui:I'm afraid your to late ash

Ash:Well Pikachu Thundershock them all Mew I chose you use teleport

Pikachu shocks them while they disappear out on the Ocean Ash is falling when he realises Charizard Who allows ash to fly around on him Ash spots a building with a hole forming from out of the Sky