Suffering Beterayal (Suffering part one)

Ash Was the adopted son of Delia being as he was stolen from his original Region Alola Delia had saved him and believed in him what he didn't know was that She had recently Adopted a New son by the name of:Calem.

Right now we see ash battling Alain in the kolas league both sides are down to one Pokémon each Ash is down to Pikachu his Greninja had Left being as the league had Been put on hold due to Lysander's Uprising which Ash himself was the one who confronted him and Battled Bravely commanding not only 6 Pokémon but two legendary's as well.

Both sides have caused each other Major Damage but What Alain is not expecting ash Really has 2 Pokémon left it was 6 on 6 so he Guessed He only had Pikachu left because he had realised Greninja.

Ash:Pikachu Return Hey Alain Like to be shocked?

Alain:No I prefer Burns cause Charizard

Ash:Well then are you ready?

Alain:Yep

Ref:Ash Ketchum say your line while throwing the ball already!

Ash:Mew I chose you!

Ash had caught mew the day he had set out on his journey he was being attacked by a flock of Spearows and Pidgeys ash had Interrupted there war that's when it started Raining Ho-oH flew over heard but it had a glow and then there was Mew there laughing it Stole one of Ash's Poke balls and started running Ash charged after it with Pikachu.

Alain:What?

Ash:Mew here made it so I could carry 24 Pokémon at once so I've always Had Mew with Me she has just always been a different Pokémon since this is a 6 on 6 I thought maybe she would want to fight and She said she did in my Head.could

These words that ash spoke where 100000000000000000000 percent correct.
Ash and Mew thought hard and after awhile they had defeated Alain but to gain tittle of Champion he has to battle the current champion he always got that far but the champions always ended up winning he knew that tomorrow is the day that will change his fate.

Time skip to Battle with Dynthia.

Ref:And so for the kolas League Ash ????? Makes it to the battle between the Champion as always now this fight is a must see!

Time skip to after fight.

Dynthia:That was a great battle ash I couldn't get any Pokémon down till I was down to my last Pokémon your a stronger trainer then when you first set off. But your friends and Us champions want to talk with you later

Ash:Alright I'll be there I'm gonna go heal up my Pokémon. Cya That was a good battle

Little does ash know what lies In store for him he walked to a cliff and sat down Pikachu and Mew where out of there poke balls they had healed themselves with a little help from Ash.

Ash:Do I even deserve to get into leagues? All I ever do is lose my mum probably hates me for losing another League why do I always lose oh well it was a good battle I'll admit that but why is it always me who loses no ash get yourself together you always are upset but your not going to give up

When ash finished his Pokémon cheered as they walked towards where Ash's friends: Misty Brock Iris Cilan Lance Red Cynthia someone he didn't know Clamont Bonnie and Serena and his mum on one side of a battle field while ash's friends:
Gary Paul N max Dawn May Pf.Oak Gold Tesin (Jessie James Meowth and another person he doesn't recognise) Trip Barry and Blue where on the other side of the battle field Ash was confused by this so he decided Just to listen Mew rested on his Hat while Pikachu rested on his shoulder.

??????(G):How dare you betray the people my Trio is always following around

Misty:How dare you comment on us

Dawn:Why are you betraying him?

Brock:Why are you staying on weak Calem's brother-in-law's side he is weak!

Jessie:How dare
James:You betray
Jessie & James:Ash And Pikachu!!!!
James:We are
Jessie:The bad guys
James:You are the
Jessie:Copycats
Jessie and James:LEAVE HIM ALONE NOW OR PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!
Meowth:THAT IS CORRECT!!!!!
Jessie James And Meowth:We are
????????(G):TEAM ROCKET SO BRING IT ON!!!!!

Iris:Let's have a battle if we win we do as we with Ash please and if you win we don't do as we please with Ash deal?

Team Ash:BRING IT ON TRAITORS!!!!!!

N:Turos
??????(G):Presin
Jessie:Abrok
James:Weezing
Meowth:Meowth
Gary:Blastoise
Gold:Cyndaquil
Pf.Oak:Lucrio
Dawn:Piplup
May:Squirtle
Max:Treeko!
Tesin:Meowth
Delia:Mimey
Mr mime slaps her grabs the poke ball and Breaks it before Disappearing.
Red:Charizard
Misty:Psyduck
Brock:Onix
Serena:Slyveon
Clament:Magemta
Bonnie:Dede
Iris:Charmender
Cilan:Bulbasaur
Lance:Charizard
Cynthia:Lucrio
Dynthia:Gairdover
????????(C):Greninja!
All:LET US BATTLE!!!!!!!

Ash watched in poor anger they where fighting each other till one side's Pokémon all died Mew gave him a super load voice so he could scream so load people of the world could here him.

Ash:STOP FIGHTING POKÉMON BATTLES ARE MENT TO BE THOUGHT TILL ONES SIDES POKÉMON HAVE DEID THEY ARE MENT TO BE THOUGHT TILL ONE SIDES POKÉMON FAINT!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone in the world stopped and Looked around shocked at hearing that voice Nobody knew where it came from unless they where near the battle field at Kolas Mr.Mime appeared Next to ash and caught himself he chuckled As he went towards the battle field.

Ash:you where planing to betray me well then go ahead I don't even need you to those who support me Thank you and I never thought I was saying this but Thanks Team rocket now then Mr.Mime Pikachu Mew And My pokemon will be leaving don't even try to follow me goodbye.

Team Rocket followed Ash anyway which he didn't mind Gary Also came along with Pf.Oak Gary was gonna meet his great Uncle for the first time since they where going to Alola.