"sugawara-senpai." (name) said shamelessly as he searched yachi's face for any reactions, only to see her face flare up more than it was. "what? is that bad?" (name) asked nervously, he felt the cold sweat roll down his face.

yachi shook her head profusely, her hair bouncing at the movements. "n-no! it's just- (name)-senpai, what you're feeling i-isn't a disease.. or an allergy.." yachi spoke, she almost facepalmed at the male's clueless face.

"it isn't? then what is it? i was sure i was just having an allergic reaction.." (name) mumbled to himself, chewing on his nails as he thought more into detail. (stream savage remix.) what else could it have been? maybe it was just the stress from the multiple tests he has flunked.

"ne.. (name)-senpai, d-do you know what it means when you like someone? it's like when you l-love a family member but you want to be more r-romantic with them." yachi explained, feeling a sense of relief when (name) nodded.

liking someone romantically? (name) hadn't thought of that, in fact, it hasn't crossed his mind even once throughout his life. all he was focus on is being successful in life and puppies.

a small blush arose to (name)'s cheeks. the boy knew what that feeling was, he has read a bunch of books and movies about requited love. "oh... alright! well, i know what i'm feeling now. i'm gonna go join practice. thank you yachi!" (name) said and went into the boys locker rooms to change, ignoring the yells from coach ukai.

yachi's eyebrow almost twitched out of annoyance at how quickly (name) left. "does he even know what i mean..?" she asked herself.

(name) laid down on his bed, the soft blanket that wrapped snuggly around his body made him as comfortable as one can be. in his hands was his phone. (name) bit his lip in thought before searching up something.

'how to know you're in love'

(name) felt a bit embarrassed about searching something up so vague. also, relying on the internet is a bit foolish.. nonetheless, he tapped on the first link that showed up.

1. you can't stop staring at them
2. you always think about them
3. you want them to be happy
4. you've been stressed lately
5. you get sweatier
6. you love their quirks

(name) put his phone down, staring at the popcorn ceiling of his room. the first one was true.. (name) could always find himself looking at sugawara. whether it be in practice or random times they saw eachother in the hallways. he was always mesmerized by the grey-haired boys looks, despite seeing him almost everyday.

(name) raised his phone up again, chuckling lightly when he read the others. "always thinking about them, huh.." he mumbled as he clutched his phone tight. "that's it. i'm gonna need his advice." (name) said angrily as he scrolled through his contacts, pressing one in specific.

"yeeeesss? oikawa speaking."

"hey, tooru. it's (name)." (name) said with a strain in his voice. honestly, he would rather talk to anyone else but his cousin. oikawa would always pester him because he didn't go to aoba josai. it wasn't his fault though, he lives quite far from aoba josai. (name) was snapped back into reality when a gasp was heard from his voice, making his eye twitch.

"(name)-chan! you finally unblocked me! did you finally convince oba-san to let you come to my school!-"

"i'm not going to your school, dumbass! i haven't even spoken to my mom about it, so shut up." (name) seethed with an annoyed grunt before calming down. after all, he didn't call tooru just to argue with him. "anyways. i have a question i need to ask you."